JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
300 BO bugs bite me so this came home with me. And of course good things alway happen in bedroom.

image.jpg
Unzip it, slowly unzip it!
image.jpg

And here come a new Baby... Welcome to this world a new pistol made here in Grants Pass, Oregon by Doc Holidays Gun. It a A-team AR-15 that have the 300BO barrel

image.jpg
image.jpg

I was trying out all the left over AR stuffs that I had long time ago. I found a AR15 magazine full of Hornady VMax 223. Then my thought, what would happen if I accidentally loaded 223 ammo in 300BO barrel? They both use the same casing. I am pretty sure the pistol will load 223 in 300 barrel.

Not only will it load, it will in some cases fire. I have seen the aftermath of a .300 AAC round fired in a 5.56 gun. Turns all your pretty bits into scrap. I suspect firing a 5.56 in a .300 BLK would not destroy the gun to the same extent as the projectile would most likely make it out the end of the barrel, however I doubt it would do good things to the accuracy of the weapon.

300 BO = subsonic = SUPPRESSOR :s0035:
You nailed my purpose.

So far the best suppressed calibers that sound like Hollywood are 22lr HV ammo in handgun or SBR 4.5" less. 300 blackout sub sonic.

I am dreaming of one of the suppressors company come out with a suppressor that does the job quiet without requiring subsonic ammo. Some how subsonnic ammo are more expensive to shoot than regular ammo.

20141205_151338.jpg

This rifle built by Doc Holidays Guns and they name it the A-Team. They got them in 5.56 cal but I requested 300 black out, it was pretty easy for them to switch the barrel.

Standard velocity .22LR out of a suppressed bolt gun is pretty darn quite as well. In fact, it is grin producingly quite. Pew, pew, pew....

When I was abroad sub sonic 22LR was $.60 a bx and a Maxim suppressor was, over the counter,, $25 Plus $16 threading charge.
In a nation that was Literally, Figuratively and Politically overrun with rodents of all types a suppressed rimfire was the base line of rodent mitigation. Say what one will about govt applied poisons and other Taxpayer control programs. Nothing beats
10,000 boy scouts armed w/22's on a year long merit badge quest.
But then that would promote individual initiative, sigh.
Were Truely Frackxd

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads