JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I checked the one in Salem but had no luck. My plan is to call around Wednesday and see if anyone has one, but I figured I'd see if I can get some eyes on the ground first so to speak. I assume you saw them on 82nd?

Checked with Salem, they only had the 4" and 6" models. I may end up carrying it from time to time, but it's not it's sole purpose. I really enjoy 3" revolvers, otherwise I would be looking at the Match Champion. Gotta catch em all eventually right? :p

IMO...One other important point is that the factory Ruger grips suck, I picked up these off of ebay f0r about $40, they did require some minor fitting but made a huge difference in feel of the gun.

IMG_0489_zps2nas6his.jpg

I had a GP100 Wiley Clapp. It was a great gun with excellent trigger and sights. Also, easiest revolver i ever had to use w/ a speed loader. Had to sell it and still regret it. Carried it easily in a Kramer IWB.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top