JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Folks,
I had an ad for one of these GP100s up, but have decided to post both of my Wiley Clapp GP100s for sale. Both have been purchased in the past 2 years.

The First one:
Carried a little, has some superficial scuffing near the muzzle from a Kydex holster, that I believe could be rubbed out. It has a bobbed and jeweled hammer. The work was done by a gunsmith in Boise, Idaho, per the first owner. ThIs in very good condition. I estimate 300 x .38 specials and 25 x .357s through her. Never dropped and meticulously maintained. I am the second owner. It is a 3 inch, 7 shot .357.
Price: $850.00 Cash only, no trades

The Second one:
Like new, excellent condition. Not ever carried and I am the only owner. 25 rounds x .38 special through her to confirm function. Bone stock. Includes Altamont grips + original grips. Never dropped and meticulously maintained. It is a 3 inch, 7 shot .357.
Price: $950 Cash only, no trades.

Both revolvers include original box and paperwork.

I'll sell them as a pair for $1700
First GP100 = $850
Second GP100 = $950
I am not looking for trades; I went nuts during the Measure 114 BS and want to consolidate my collection and eliminate some redundancies. (I.E. cover my butt with the wife)

I prefer to meet in Salem at Ticklicker and will cover the transfer fee if we meet there. If we agree on another location, the fee is on you.

The first 5 photos are for the First revolver with the bobbed hammer
The second 5 photos are for the Second revolver that is bone stock
Thanks for looking.

IMG_0354.jpeg IMG_0355.jpeg IMG_0356.jpeg IMG_0358.jpeg IMG_0361.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: