JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi Folks,
I have a 3 inch Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp .357 7 shot revolver for sale. I purchased this from a guy from Idaho who'd had a local gunsmith, there bob and jewel the hammer. It is in very good condition. It comes with a JM Custom kydex IWB holster and factory box/paperwork. I carried it a little and as I tried to post in the photos, there are some scuff marks towards the end of the muzzle from coming in and out of the kydex holster. I believe these are superficial and could be rubbed out with a scotch-brite pad. I estimate I have shot about 250 .38 special and around 25 .357 loads through this. This Revolver has a green fiber optic front sight (this is what it came from the factory with) and Novak rear sight.
Cash only, no trades.
I prefer to meet at Ticklicker in Salem and will cover the transfer fee if you meet me there. If we settle on another meeting place, the fee is on you.
Asking $850
Thanks for looking!
PS: I looked on eBay and I found GP100 hammers available for around 40 bucks, so it is possible to buy one and return the revolver to DA/SA if one wanted to.
IMG_0353.jpeg IMG_0354.jpeg IMG_0355.jpeg IMG_0356.jpeg IMG_0358.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: