JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well we tried to go to the Wildcat gravel pit, to shoot outdoors for free. Not sure if I was on main way to this pit or maybe even on the correct road.
About 1 mile from it (according to gps) I ran into a snow covered road. Tracks went through it, but as I started to follow them the bottom of our car started scraping. So I stopped and backed straight up and turned around. My car is just an average car not low or high up.
Very pretty drive saw a group of deer , then a Prarie dog.

I will have to try later on.

The correct GPS is on the TNL website, on the 'Home' page, in the interactive map of 'Places to shoot on public lands'. Zoom in to the Mt Hood Nat Forest and click on the 'Shooter' icon. It will give you the GPS and a little info about the place.

While you're on the website, poke around to find out more info that will help save our places to shoot!

Be sure to pack along a couple trash bags and help us keep this place open by cleaning up after you shoot. Take some before and after pics and post them here! We all like to see current conditions and how each shooter is helping.

TNL Home page:
https://www.trashnoland.org/

Bill

The correct GPS is on the TNL website, on the 'Home' page, in the interactive map of 'Places to shoot on public lands'. Zoom in to the Mt Hood Nat Forest and click on the 'Shooter' icon. It will give you the GPS and a little info about the place.

While you're on the website, poke around to find out more info that will help save our places to shoot!

Be sure to pack along a couple trash bags and help us keep this place open by cleaning up after you shoot. Take some before and after pics and post them here! We all like to see current conditions and how each shooter is helping.

TNL Home page:
https://www.trashnoland.org/

Bill
Thanks, for the reply. I got it off your website, and we brought some trash bags with us. I will make sure I had the correct GPS. maybe I entered it incorrectly.

Gil

Found the Wildcat shooting area, lots of fun. Brought trash bags and brought a bag of trash home.
Thanks for help,
Gil

1000001644.jpg 1000001646.jpg 1000001645.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR