JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good shop, I like it alot. They have had everything I needed, and are polite.
Always a nice guy too, when it's slow in there he chats with you while you browse. Not just your basic "how are you doin", he's actually listening and holding interested conversation. That goes a long way in my book to make me return, unlike some of the other mom n pop shops that just stand there and stare at ya.

Ammo prices are a little on the high side, but there are alot of pretty good deals in there.

Love this place! Went in with a buddy the other day after shooting, one guy talked with my friend about their AR-10 selection while Bill completed my gun purchase. Great selection, tons of AR's and AR parts. Good people, they always tolerate my browsing and taking up their time!

Just a heads up - They moved their location! They didn't close!

They are to the east of the 4way about half a block rather than to the south like they were.
Larger space now so I'm assuming they'll be pulling more inventory into the shop.

edit - I think the address was 125 Main.

My wife and I went into Wild Bill's for the first time today. We were immediately told they would be with us in a minute, as they had a few other customers in the shop. They had a few more come in behind us. When one of the employees was free, he came over and asked us what he could do. I told him we were just looking and told him to go help someone who would be a paying customer. He thanked me and told me if I needed to see anything just ask. As the customer's thinned out, Bill came over and asked if we'd like to see anything. My wife is a fan of the Smith and Wesson 4006 and 4003 series of gun, so I wanted her to look at an M&P, since it's new and they still make it. We looked at the M&P and Bill also suggested we look at FN's new striker fired pistol. He got it out of the case and handed it to my wife. We spent some more time talking about gun and my wife asked about classes and training they offered. Before we left I purchased some 7.62x39 and some brass cased 7.62x54R for some shooting tomorrow. Service and information was great, prices seemed in line with what you can find locally. I will be back for sure!

Customer service is top notch and the staff is very knowledgable and friendly. I have been to many gun shops and Wildbills is by far the best! They Had (prior to panic!) a large inventory of guns, ammo, and accessories. Also, they do have in house gun smith (Dan) who does great work!
Definately worth the drive out to Molalla!

I stopped in yesterday, they're well stocked! 15 suppressors +/-, 9 AK pistols, two AR pistols, a number of AR's both new and used, 5 or 6 saiga's in various calibers, lots of handguns (although only two Glocks), shotguns, .38 and 12 gauge ammo, AR parts, holsters... they're extremely well stocked relative to other stores I've visited recently. They even have a Barrett .50 BMG in stock (for $12,500).

I took one of my boys on a road trip to visit Wild Bills, and I was impressed! Lots of pistols and a decent selection of EBRs, although I didn't look at prices since I'm not interested now. Good selection of AR parts, and a very helpful salesman. I ended up getting a carbine buttstock kit (everything: buffer tube, spring, buffer, end plate, castle nut and buttstock) for one of my builds, and will probably go back and pay for/backorder some AR parts. Great store!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top