JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NYC is a cesspool......Though I believe that global warming is completely made up for political gain, I'd sure like to see the ocean rise just enough to flush that city down the toilet.

NYC is a cesspool......Though I believe that global warming is completely made up for political gain, I'd sure like to see the ocean rise just enough to flush that city down the toilet.

Along with SF, Chicago, and few others........

Considering he just got elected, wouldn't it have to do more with the Republican anti-gun anti-soda anti-freedom Bloomberg who actually got the laws changed to allow him to have a 3rd term as Mayor?

Considering he just got elected, wouldn't it have to do more with the Republican anti-gun anti-soda anti-freedom Bloomberg who actually got the laws changed to allow him to have a 3rd term as Mayor?
Bloomberg left the party in 2007. He won an election as an independent. NYC voters apparently like politicians who don't value their freedoms

Bloomberg left the party in 2007. He won an election as an independent. NYC voters apparently like politicians who don't value their freedoms

Kind of sick how many weak adults want to be mollycoddled by gov daycare. In the end when the gov doesn't need them anymore they will be turned to fertilizer. They cant see beyond their next freebee handout. Would like to have a very long lens to see the expressions when they finally realize their worth as they are herded toward the grinders. Non productiveness will never be valued by government beyond their directed vote to help the gov achieve its agendas. Then they will be tossed. Boxcar fodder is what they will end up. No mental inclination to be self sufficient will be their doom in many unsavory ways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top