JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wait until you start seeing all the 43x's for sale once people realize that a Glock 19 is only .16" wider than a 43x, .86" longer, and the grip...which is what most people have a problem concealing...is the exact same length as the G19, but with 5-7 extra rounds depending on your mag choice.

There will always be exceptions. But for most people, carrying/concealing a G19 isn't any harder.

In other news, people in California be scratching their heads saying, "we carry 10 rounds here because we HAVE to." :rolleyes:

Every gun has a purpose. The 43 was designed as a conceal weapon. How many rounds do you need if you get into so much trouble shooting one round? Six or Seven ought to save your life. More than that, and you are in a fire fight. Then you get an AR. Just my .02...............I have a 43 and love it. It also has a lot of company in different flavors at my place.

I would think the sub par capacity compared to the competition let to an expedited removal of the rose colored glasses

Because the 43 is easily outclassed by the Sig P365. The sig is smaller, has 10 and 12-round capacity compared to 6, better sights, and feels better for most people.

I own three Glocks. I like them. I compete in GSSF matches. But the G43 is simply too big for it's capacity. My primary carry is a G19 Gen 5 MOS with an RDS. But I also have an XDS 40 and a S&W M&P40c that get carried as well depending on the need.

People can argue all they want about whether or not you need more than 3 shots for a self-defense. But in today's world of mass shootings and active shooter situations, I would feel extremely undergunned with a 6-shot pistol.

maxresdefault.jpg

I looked very seriously at a Glock 43. When I got to the gun store and actually felt how it sits in my hand and what it would be like to carry... I ended up buying a Kahr CM9. I really love my CM9, it was definitely the right choice for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top