JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling Glock 43 for $225 to finance new project.
Comes with low round count, polished trigger, 6 mags, IWB and OWB kydex holsters.
Cerekote. Some holster wear from the holsters(shown in pics). Your choice of FFL in Pierce, Thurston or South King Co. Buyer pays transfer fee. Any questions DM me.

20230919_115312.jpg 20230919_115349.jpg 20230919_115458.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
omg I don't need this because I am scheduled to buy a 43x this saturday, but at this price I almost cannot help to just drive down and get it. There is probably someone who needs this more than I do, but I am so tempted to simply snap it up.

omg I don't need this because I am scheduled to buy a 43x this saturday, but at this price I almost cannot help to just drive down and get it. There is probably someone who needs this more than I do, but I am so tempted to simply snap it up.
With extended mag its same size as the X. Enjoyed it very much. M

It went fast. Good price for funds for another project.
Don't you know you're supposed to ask retail for a used Glock. It's what all the cool kids are doing…. Lol. Good on you. Great price. It's the way to get items to move.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.