JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The new g43x just came out and for people who had the original 43 most of them know it's kind of hard to hold on to because of the grip length. The g43x kind of fixes that issue

I had a 43 for a minute. Didn't care for the grip. Sold it and replaced it with a 26. And bought a 43x last Friday.

Kruelj pics or it don't exist! :) how do like it so far? Two tone finish?
IMG_3680.jpg

I found a different gun I could shoot better. I liked the feel of the gun, magazine capacity didn't bother me, and it wasn't a harsh gun to shoot. Tried to love it and found a better option so I moved on.

Feels great, fits the hand awesome. Just need to get a holster made for it. Hopefully this week so I can start EDC'ing it.
Yeah couldn't pass one up locally Glock 48 Night Sights. Price was right and it just feels good in the hand,compared the 48 with the 43X, Kruel J, post: 2159462, member: 26902"]Feels great, fits the hand awesome. Just need to get a holster made for it. Hopefully this week so I can start EDC'ing it.[/QUOTE]
You could always just carry it without one.

20190123_183625.jpg

I bought a Steyr S9 in '04 and still love it. Ya don't see many Steyrs for sale because the people who have them don't get rid if them. It's like looking for Steppenwolf in the used music table.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top