JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've always shopped with Airgun Depot and Ill tell you why. When I order a rifle they put it in a box and send it to me and that's all I want. With the other dealers there is another charge they call it ten for ten.This means right down the line you pay ten dollars more. If you don't pay good luck trying to warranty anything and they will probably stick you with a gun that didn't pass the test. The manufacture packs the barrel with cosmoline to protect it from rust and corrosion during shipping this needs to be cleaned out before firing do they do this. how do you know? If I want children to open and brake my stuff Ill give it to the neighbor kid he'll do it for free and at least I know his name. Me iv'e been totally satisfied with Airgun Depot and cant see any reason to shop anywhere else.

Why I shop at Pyramid Air....they ship promptly, their reviews are spot on and they take care of their customers. I have purchased several rifles and lots of ammo....they are great to deal with and have an extensive line of every airgun you can name.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top