JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who have gone to the show this weekend, what did you think?

I'm debating calling in sick for my shift tomorrow and attending but wanted to find out what the general consensus of the show has been in terms of variety and deals.

Thanks!

I went today and enjoyed it. It depend on what you want. There were more new guns than I wanted to look at (rows and rows). Lots of AR rifles and accessories. There were a few fine shotgun and a few cheaper shotguns. Parts for those trying to put together or fix any old military gun. Rows and row of books for those that want to learn beyond the average knowledge. Cheap knifes and collector grade knives. Reloading equipment and stuff. Some ammo had good prices and some more expensive.
It all depends on what you expect a gun show to be. Personally I like to talk to the old timers and collect stuff for the man cave. I don't go to save money or get a great deal. I often pay full asking price just because I want it. When I want cheap, I shop at Walmart and it usually breaks about the time the warranty runs out. Over the years, I alway see the prices go up on the stuff I buy at the gun shows: guns, ammo, books, reloading, and coins/silver. Generally guns yield about 1% to 1.5% over inflation therefore I have no complaints. Take good care (oil and protect) what you buy and you can probably sell it down the road for more than you paid for it.

Same ol' same ol' as far as I am concerned. The only difference was it seemed like there was less there and Keith was in a new place. Otherwise, no great deals and nothing I wouldn't much rather pick up from someone local that I know will still be there tomorrow if I have an issue. Did see lots of M&P Shields though. Many were way over priced. I passed on it now that I have seen it in person.

I went today and it was my first gun show. It might be same old same old to you guys, but the selection of weapons and goodies there was the most I had seen anywhere ever...

Picked up a nice Smith and Wesson .38 Special with a laser in the grip for the wife, and my buddy browsed through dozens and dozens of 1911's before choosing this Springfield 1911 "Loaded" that felt amazingly natural in the grip.

We couldn't have compared that many makes and models anywhere I've ever been. It was awesome.

I picked up some trick ammo for my 7.62x39, and a sweet new muzzle break for my SKS. I would have gone nuts with the credit card if I could have! Handled a beauty of an M1 Garand too...

Washougal armory was there too! I was wondering if they were alive and well. They're doing good, making beautiful new ammo and selling it reasonably. I can't recall their bulk deals, but I picked up some nice 7.62x39 for $6 a box. (Brass cased, it looks like boxer primed, I'll check when I fire it)

The show was ok. If you have a good shop in your area the prices are the same. The one cool thing was that I was able to meet the married (?) couple that runs NWF. Really great people, its good to know that there are amazing people running this site!

The show was ok. If you have a good shop in your area the prices are the same. The one cool thing was that I was able to meet the married (?) couple that runs NWF. Really great people, its good to know that there are amazing people running this site!
I do not think Joey is married to that red headed guy. I think they are just friends. :)

I found S&B 115 grain factory 9mm for $10 a box and a case for $200/1000. Not bad for factory new.
Saw the new Ruger take down 10/22, the M&P shield, and the lightweight Ruger .22 pistol. Neat stuff.

Picked up a kahr cm9 for a good price also some s&b 9mm for $10 a box. Saw some 9mm reloads that ranged from 100-150 for a case of 500 rds. The show was alot bigger than I expected. Lots of toys and snacks.

I went Friday afternoon and was able to get a 1000 rounds of BVAC 9mm from Surplus Ammo for $180.00, and a 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 from NW Ammo for $225.00.

I went yesterday and enjoyed it...I don't get to it that often. Bought some accessories & bulk ammo. WAY too much stuff made in China. Every dollar we send over is a knife in our back...oh well, not too many people seem to mind. But, back on topic: I was surprised that I didn't see any suppressor stuff there. I still remember the Expo shows in the "old days." Huge by comparison.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top