JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by the johnson creek Sportsmans Warehouse today and found thier sign has been taken down and a new banner put up with the"Wholesale Sports" logo.I guess the changes are gonna start showing up now.Also they were unload ing several pallets of pistol ammo.Mostly 9mm...40...and 38 spl.Just for your information...

I stopped by the johnson creek Sportsmans Warehouse today and found thier sign has been taken down and a new banner put up with the"Wholesale Sports" logo.I guess the changes are gonna start showing up now.Also they were unload ing several pallets of pistol ammo.Mostly 9mm...40...and 38 spl.Just for your information...

See any primers or powder ??????

Yep at 3:00 they were unloading ammo onto the shelves...And nope there were no primers or powder....But I did see several types of pistol brass at Fishermans Marine supply in Oregon City...

Be sure to leave some for the rest of us! :D

No issue at all! I only bought three boxes, and one of those was for a fellow NWFA member...

I would have to say in 9mm, between the 124gr and 115gr... there has to be around over 500 boxes... maybe more.

Ditto with the .40...

There is a good number of .32 and I think .38 - but I didn't pay attention.

45GAP (what uses GAP? I know about Long Colt and ACP, but never seen a 45GAP gun...)

They had some Federal JHP in .40

Prices:
.40: $17.99 (ditto for the JHP)
9mm: $12.99

If you buy a case (20 boxes) you get a 5% discount.

No .223/5.56.
No .22
No .308
No .45ACP
No .380

Their 9mm pricing isn't TOOO bad. Cheaper than Fisherman's right now.

Now that Joe's is gone I think Fisherman's and this Wholesale Sports will get a fair amount of business. Neither place has THE BEST pricing. But they don't rip you off either (though Fishermans charging $29 for .45ACP is insane..)

I am surprised to see that in stock before some others like .223.

Ditto...

Completely unrelated to Wholesale Sports, but on the topic of .223... I stopped @ a BiMart on the way home and saw a case of Federal XM193 5.56 on the ground. I was tired, been up for awhile and asked the lady behind the counter if I could have 4 boxes of the .223. She said "No, we don't have .223" - I pointed at the case, she was like "That is 5.56".... Okay, technically, yes - she was right. I said "That's okay, my rifle shoots both" --- she looked confused as I said that :)

If the descriptions weren't enough to show how much ammo is available, I took a couple of pictures with my camera phone.

The top picture is all 9mm, 115gr on the left and 124gr on the right.

The 2nd picture is all .40, and some .45 GAP

Photo0230.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

Cheers!

If the descriptions weren't enough to show how much ammo is available, I took a couple of pictures with my camera phone.

The top picture is all 9mm, 115gr on the left and 124gr on the right.

The 2nd picture is all .40, and some .45 GAP

Cheers!

Mines, all Mines

For Fellow Lord of the Rings fans :s0114: Really it's all mines - Just Kidding ! Glad to see that ammo supplies are starting to get better -

I know that part of the issue at sportsmans was the previous owner got his credit frozen last fall - so no funds for new items - that with last Falls credit freeze for so many businesses.

I was just at the Salem store yesterday. Not much to see. Very little ammo and a few more pistols. Still very bleak and barron. Hopefully we will see a turn around soon.

I was just at the Salem store yesterday. Not much to see. Very little ammo and a few more pistols. Still very bleak and barron. Hopefully we will see a turn around soon.

Salem had that much 9mm the other day when I was in there. I didn't need any so I didn't buy any, but I did see someone buying 3k rounds. he said I have a "store" and haven't been able to get any of this to sell. I showed some restraint because it was obvious that he had no "store".

Vancouver Sportsman's (or Wholesale, or whatever) has NIL for ammo. It has been kind of a joke. Every time I go in, I ask them at the gun counter "do y'all sell any guns here?" They always reply "well, we used to." It would be kind of funny if it weren't so sad. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top