JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I won't be murdered, I'm gonn die of old age doing what I love, which is fishing & duck hunting!!!!
By chance that someone interferes with my lifes plan, know this, I may be dead but you will not EVER get a moment's rest cause I will haunt you till your dying day!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to murder a cheeseburger today.

Oh, and speaking of "murder", it's a "murder of crows" when there's a fair number of them.. kerpow!

I won't be murdered, I'm gonn die of old age doing what I love, which is fishing & duck hunting!!!!
By chance that someone interferes with my lifes plan, know this, I may be dead but you will not EVER get a moment's rest cause I will haunt you till your dying day!!!!!!!!!

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

I too was born in 58...and am a nice guy untill it is time to not be nice...

I was born in '47 and nookie is a thing of the past for my wife! Doesn't see any need for it anymore (and that started 12 years ago!)

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Who will murder me? Simple answer, my wife if she ever figures out the combo to my gun safe and then figures out what all that stuff is worth!!! :s0095::s0095::s0095::s0095::s0095::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top