JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having a custom made hammer I could just barely lift with one hand?
Expensive.

Watching my friends try to pick it up?
Priceless! :D

wimp.png

I'm confused by this thread. You need a weapon that is effective against plate mail? Do you have like a time machine, and are planning to go back to the Middle Ages and become a knight?

There are many good tomahawk / axes on the market, if you have the need to go Viking on some opponent. Some have a blunt, hammer like appendage on the opposite side of the blade.

I'm speaking in code so the NSA does not know what my plans are :)

I have a spear but its difficult to manage in the hallway with one. So I thought a war hammer would be good. its less practical than a tomahawk so would make a good news story
"Beaverton man defends home with medieval war hammer"

But really, I dont have a need for one, just always wanted one

I'm speaking in code so the NSA does not know what my plans are :)

I have a spear but its difficult to manage in the hallway with one. So I thought a war hammer would be good. its less practical than a tomahawk so would make a good news story
"Beaverton man defends home with medieval war hammer"

But really, I dont have a need for one, just always wanted one

You just described almost all I own. ;)

Buy the way Bolus. Do you have a dog? :D

dog_armor.jpg

Last Edited:
You just described almost all I own. ;)
Yeah, will I ever really need a 750 gr CNC milled solid brass 50 BMG round for 2000 yards? No. I'd actually have more of a chance of practical use of a war hammer than most of the stuff I own.

Imagine an armed home invader seeing a guy with a level IIIa ballistic shield and a war hammer running down a hallway full speed. Yeah, I'd still be killed but for about 10 seconds it would be epic.

12.jpg

Oh my friend Mark is on it like stink on ... well y'all know.

Wanted to know if you wanted the full hardening of the head and if you wanted a user with hardened hardwood.

I told him to make a man stopper and that's all he needed:D.

(I also sent the pic and the length & weight that was posted).

He's a perfectionist so if Bolus doesn't like/want it I'll be able to sell it for him either way.

Yeah, will I ever really need a 750 gr CNC milled solid brass 50 BMG round for 2000 yards? No. I'd actually have more of a chance of practical use of a war hammer than most of the stuff I own.

Imagine an armed home invader seeing a guy with a level IIIa ballistic shield and a war hammer running down a hallway full speed. Yeah, I'd still be killed but for about 10 seconds it would be epic.

View attachment 316677

Just don't wear pants and that will be the guys reoccurring nightmare in jail lol!!!

The dog armor was awesome @Medic! :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top