JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of a good smith that makes a one handed war hammer? It seems the options I can find are replica stuff that Im not sure would be sturdy to actually hit something or mass produced stuff. I was hoping to find someone that makes traditional weapons but are actually functional.

a mace would be a second choice.

Anyone know of a good smith that makes a one handed war hammer? It seems the options I can find are replica stuff that Im not sure would be sturdy to actually hit something or mass produced stuff. I was hoping to find someone that makes traditional weapons but are actually functional.

a mace would be a second choice.

If your serious, my friend could probably make anything you want. Just need to give him spec shots like size and weight...

Not sure I'm interneting right?

But I did find you some war hammer accessories. Don't worry about size.
They stretch.:D

python-legging.png

Doc, surely someone with your ingenuity and mad improvised shop skills can fab up something like this for hisself! o_O

BTW- Didn't you get the memo about NOT bringing a war hammer to a gunfight?

:D

I actually tried to make a mace out of a final drive gear out of a GM transmission but I cant weld very well.

I like this tactical war hammer but Im sure at $50 it would not last against plate mail

UC3069.jpg

I'd like a traditional war hammer but this is a collectible so it is probably made of plywood and pewter.
DS-3302.png

I actually tried to make a mace out of a final drive gear out of a GM transmission but I cant weld very well.

I like this tactical war hammer but Im sure at $50 it would not last against plate mail

View attachment 316668

I'd like a traditional war hammer but this is a collectible so it is probably made of plywood and pewter.
View attachment 316669

If you want a functional one of the bottom I can ask about it...

View attachment 316668

View attachment 316669

I'm confused by this thread. You need a weapon that is effective against plate mail? Do you have like a time machine, and are planning to go back to the Middle Ages and become a knight?

There are many good tomahawk / axes on the market, if you have the need to go Viking on some opponent. Some have a blunt, hammer like appendage on the opposite side of the blade.

If you have any specifics as far as weight or length that would help but I sent him the pic and he said he could make one - I told him if you don't want it then I'm sure I can sell it.

good question. Sounds like historical war hammer heads were 3-4 lbs and the handle 25-30 inches

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top