JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is this?

1605508181557.png

As an open forum we do get visitors and guests here at NWFA...
It would be wise to be careful with what and how you post.

Words and phrases can be taken out of context and many important nuances of language are lost when working only with the written word.
Andy

While I know that google and other try and track us, after what happened this election with the censorship and mis-information from Google, I really don't like them having a login here or on any other site.

While I know that google and other try and track us, after what happened this election with the censorship and mis-information from Google, I really don't like them having a login here or on any other site.

They don't have to have a login - the front end of websites (the HTML, especially the static HTML) can be searched without credentials on most websites.

Maybe. But their primary reason for indexing any website is to allow people to search the website - e.g., info about some gun or ammo in the case of NWFA.

Maybe, but I'm not sure you can say that with 100% certainty anymore.
Especially when many groups on the left openly said that they were trying to collect the names and other info about the evil Trump supporters.

Maybe. But their primary reason for indexing any website is to allow people to search the website - e.g., info about some gun or ammo in the case of NWFA.
Maybe, but I'm not sure you can say that with 100% certainty anymore.
Especially when many groups on the left openly said that they were trying to collect the names and other info about the evil Trump supporters.
He's not a man - a machine. Terminator, Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. :D
I can't be sure what it's here for because NSFW <-- but click anyway. :D

Crawlers look for and index information so a google search can show the information.

Very standard behavior for any website so it can show up in a search index.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top