JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best when tileing to start center bottom, working up, thin set, or ceramic mastic. You will or may have fitting cuts at both ends. Easiest pattern is staggering the bond, not running straight columns. If straight columns are your goal, then line the substreight. Red or Blue chauk lines are best for viewing check each tile. It's the toughest to do.
Good Luck. May take several sessions to finish a wall. A full shower/tub, is usaually a 2 or 3 session effort.Good Luck..sr

Option 1: set the lower course on any little things as holder uppers. Sometimes I use 1/4 to 3/8 strips of wood sometimes twigs or cardboard. Walk away until the next day so that you have a sound base. Then use the gauged spacers and run up the wall. The weight of the tiles above tend to sag the base course
Option 2: Use appropriate tile mastic and set it right and go slowly double checking periodically for sagging. Again us the gauged spacers as you go.
MORE IMPORTANT IS WALL PREP. (Red Guard :))

use tile mastic and start on the bottom and work your way up remember to wipe the back of the tiles with a damp sponge to remove the powder residue off of it so it will stick to the glue. i have been a contractor for 18 years let me know if you need any help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top