JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, it's almost time for Santa's visit, and I thought I'd help out someone that needed a cool project to share with a son or daughter with gearhead tendencies.
I have one of these that I bought for my non-gearhead son 15 years ago, but he never put it together, and has no desire to now.

Visible V-8 Engine Plastic Model Engine Kit 1/4 Scale #858883 by Revell-Monogram (858883)

rmx858883.jpg

So if you would be interested, or know some deserving kid who might, especially if they happen to be $truggling ATM, hit me with a P.M. and we'll see what we can do.
I'm in the Stayton-Salem area.

PS, I thought about donating it to one of the Toys for Kids orgs, but they only accept un-opened stuff. And while this is no longer sealed, I know it's all there.
PPS: I also have a couple other car models that I'll see if I can dig up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top