JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My rain gauge right now says .82 inches in the wine country valley. I have checked accuracy against other gauges and nearby stations.
May I have some more please?
Here in Auburn (30mins south of Seattle), it rained very heavily yesterday and it just started pouring down again today at around 3pm. After an extremely dry summer, I echo the sentiments of "May I have some more please?". :)

From all the hype on the news channels, you would think that a record snow blizzard was coming.

But my lawn will be happy!
I overseeded my lawn on the front yard with perennial ryegrass a couple of weeks ago and I am extremely glad to have the rain. Most of the seeds have germinated and the rain is helping to keep them growing. I also put down granular fertilizer on the backyard yard lawn and I'm lucky to have timed it correctly because it started raining light and then followed by the heavy rain which helps dissolve the fertilizer. Overall, happy lawn indeed.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top