JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for some first hand recommendations for a skilled Cerakote job (Benelli m4) around the Portland/Tigard area. What considerations should I be aware of? What questions should I ask ahead of time? How do I separate the best from the rest?

Can't speak from personal experience, but I have heard from others with first hand experience that Buster Beaver in Wilsonville does good work and I believe they are a supporting vendor, here on the forum. Curious to see what others say.

Can't speak from personal experience, but I have heard from others with first hand experience that Buster Beaver in Wilsonville does good work and I believe they are a supporting vendor, here on the forum. Curious to see what others say.
I have two coated by the beaver. Both well done, no issues after 5+ years.

I have seen quite a bit of work come from SurTac in troutdale and I've been blown away. Check out their Instagram as well as the Sporting System instagram for some of their work.

Two examples of buster beaver.
I did the slide work they did what they do best.

Two thumbs up for their work. 20180613_142519.jpg 20180531_150957.jpg

Surtac Gear in Boring. We've done hundreds of projects with them, so do a number of regional manufacturers. We've done projects that will blow your doors off...pics don't do justice to some of these completely tricked out projects.

IMG_0358.JPG IMG_0461.JPG IMG_0862.JPG IMG_1818.JPG IMG_2018.JPG IMG_3483.JPG IMG_4210.JPG

Last Edited:
Thanks for all the ideas gents. On a friend's recommendation after making this post I am using Chad at Killer Coatings. I'm having my Benelli m4 done and I will update this thread with pictures and my thoughts once I get my gun put back together.

To follow up with this thread I have to say that Chad at Killer Coatings in Cornelius was a pleasure to work with. Friendly guy and infallible Cerakote work. I'm on the extreme end of being detail demanding and the Cerakote on the Benelli is in one word flawless. I had the gun apart to its smallest pieces. I had many of the internals done including the parts in the trigger group etc. The contrast of my two colors is very pleasing to me. Graphite black and titanium.. Check out Chad at Killer Coatings, can't go wrong. At this same time I did this I ditched my pistol grip stock for the field stock. Should have done that years ago..

IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2589.JPG IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2592.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top