JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wahooo white castle attack was satisfied. Ladies and Gents, a saddening passing of a good uncle caused fired up desires for comfort food - White Castle (maggotburgers as previous said.) So good and bad, what a craving filled. tiny onions look like maggots indeed. but open 24 hours a full mixture of America is sharing food after nights out about town. Coctailer knows more than said and all he said was it's crack...food crack- a prophet knower of men and things. Good spinach pizza is real food. But, addict burgers can be like crack. Coctailer must be worldly by such wisdom.

bURGERVILLE DOES ROCK. crack burgers are a fix.

ummmmm......White Castle.
Whiteh' Cassole'
Wide Assh*le
"Eat 'em by sack".
Love them little basturds.
And yes you will painfully deficate squares the next morning.
Scarfed my first sack of 10 back in '75 in Bloomington, MN when I moved there (hamburger was 9 cents & 11 cents for a cheese burger). Been away 24 years now, but get back often enough to fix the jones.
The frozen ones will do in a pinch if I'm on a nostalga trip on a cold snowy winter night.
Now if I could just get some Schlitz or Blatz or Grainbelt.......

After further review yesterday, I still believe that Sonic is better than In N Out...just sayin

INOUT.jpg

Argh. Living in Seattle, there's Dick's. And 'Kidd Valley.' And Fatburger.

Why bother. It's not 'a slider.' Had them for 5c when I was a kid, lived in NJ till 2003.
The photos of the ones from Samich look interesting, but they have too much stuff on them.

In-and-Out, well... it's from L.A.. Why say more? Vegetables on a burger?! WTF?
I mean, a burger is *supposed* to be steamed with rehydrated onions. And yeah, after a sack of 10, it's misery for a day... but sooo worth it. And the shakes and the cheesecake... ahhh.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews