JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um, any of you own a BBQ and do any experimentation on your own? (with regard to hamburgers) unless you do not cook anything. My point being you can easily exceed ANY fast food hamburger flavor with a little work.

Last Edited:
You sir, are a lunatic.:s0114: j/k

ha, my wife agrees with me about Sonic over 5 guys, AND she agrees with you that I am a lunatic. :)

She reminded me that Helvetia Tavern has a great burger....and its huge. I do think that Burgerville is pretty darned tasty. But I must admit I have never had White Castle to compare.

Hamburgers are an art - you have to take some time to get them right. One thing is for certain though - pre cut and saute onions, and sprinkle them on the burger after the flip over and place the cheese on top to melt through.

ha, my wife agrees with me about Sonic over 5 guys, AND she agrees with you that I am a lunatic. :)

She reminded me that Helvetia Tavern has a great burger....and its huge. I do think that Burgerville is pretty darned tasty. But I must admit I have never had White Castle to compare.

That guy sold out years ago I wonder if they are still any good?

Trlsmn...curse you for showing that In an Out double double. :D
Good news is that I've heard that In an Out is moving to oregon. They are supposedly setting up their central operations facility in eugene. I didn't hear an opening date but I am anxiously waiting for it to open.:s0093::s0053: I can taste the 4x4 (the first of many) already.:s0155::D

The new owners of Helvatia aren't using he same suppliers. The quality is not what it used to be.
They sold their famous burgers for a while at the River Roadhouse in Milwaukie after selling Helvatia.
I think they are totally out of the biz now. I wish I had the recipe for "The Goop"

Now see there is a fine example of not messing with perfection. :(

Personally, I prefer a Red Robin Whiskey River BBQ burger or a Banzai Burger over any of 'em.

But then, I've never tried an In-an-Out, or a White Castle......Five Guys isn't that great, either

In terms of fast food, Burger King or Burgerville are my default choices.

Mmmmmmmm.......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews