JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe @J&B Firearm Sales Inc. will start doing transfers again, soon?

Yes but on a limited basis!

I Hope things go well with the transfers at J&B. and I am hopeful that this goes well. I will not be buying anything or clogging up the system.. I am just grateful they got me my m11/9 freed

Maybe BBT stands for "Bendover B*tt Taking"? Ok that's harsh, but holy moly that's expensive.
From BBT Arms website:

As of 21NOV2022 all transfers are $40 for those instant approved. If you are not instant approved, the fee is $80. Why the sudden cost increase? Secure storage expenses and longer working hours. Volume is never before seen high, very far past unprecendented. Had to spend money on more safe storage and the possibility of long term storage until 114 gets resolved (or abolished.)
Remember this guy is doing this all from his house and this clearly isn't his only gig. His reasoning for the cost makes enough sense in my opinion.

Note that I say all of this as a happy recent first time customer of his from before the current price increase.

Based on his Q&A, he's willing to accept transfers from FFLs that aren't willing to honor the 3 day rule. He hasn't updated since the injunction, but based on what's on his site, he will probably continue honoring the 3 day rule for a bit longer as well.

And if you end up using him as an FFL, don't be afraid to park in his driveway. As he put it, "That's what driveways are for."

He's not wrong.

From BBT Arms website:

Remember this guy is doing this all from his house and this clearly isn't his only gig. His reasoning for the cost makes enough sense in my opinion.

Note that I say all of this as a happy recent first time customer of his from before the current price increase.

Based on his Q&A, he's willing to accept transfers from FFLs that aren't willing to honor the 3 day rule. He hasn't updated since the injunction, but based on what's on his site, he will probably continue honoring the 3 day rule for a bit longer as well.

And if you end up using him as an FFL, don't be afraid to park in his driveway. As he put it, "That's what driveways are for."

He's not wrong.
That is a good idea to provide discount for instant approval customers.

Tigard Pawn 4 More is open for transfers again with some limitations as listed

If you are under 21 they won't be able to help you right now. They have to phone those in and the last one they did tied up one of two phone lines for hours.

For person to person transfers, call ahead to make sure they have enough staff to handle them.

For shipped in transfers, send it. If you need TP4M to send their FFL info to the company you are ordering from email [email protected] and include company name, phone number and your order number. If you have a company email, include that as well.

Do Not order any 11+ capacity mags. 11+ capacity mags will not be passed on to the customer. They are still deciding what they will do them but they will be pulled from packages.

Pricing structure is going to be changing very soon but for today at least the $25 to $27 is still good. Outbound transfers are $40 plus freight & insurance.

Maybe @J&B Firearm Sales Inc. will start doing transfers again, soon?
I would echo J&B Firearms suggestion (in another thread) that transforees only have firearms shipped to FFL if they have a CHL or expect an instant approval. Anybody who gets placed in the queue may have a long wait ahead of them and potentially need to get a permit to pick up their firearm.

Tigard Pawn has been getting a ton of calls asking if they are doing transfers again. They are also getting a bunch of calls from customers who ordered firearms and want to give them a heads up that items are on the way.

They are doing transfers again and you don't need to call to tell them your order is coming. They were asking customers to do this in the past but no longer. Do call ahead if you want to do a person to person transfer.

As long as the company you ordered from includes your name and phone number on packing slip, that is all they need to contact you.

If the company you are ordering from needs approval from Tigard Pawn prior to shipping out your item they can email TP4M at [email protected]

They are still short staffed and only have two phone lines. It will be helpful to them if we can keep the phone calls to minimum.

Last Edited:
If you have done a person to person transfer at an I5 corridor FFL in the last few days please share the name of the FFL. There was a NWFA member from Eugene who came into Tigard Pawn yesterday to do a transfer because he couldn't find an FFL closer that was doing person to person transfers.

If you have done a person to person transfer at an I5 corridor FFL in the last few days please share the name of the FFL. There was a NWFA member from Eugene who came into Tigard Pawn yesterday to do a transfer because he couldn't find an FFL closer that was doing person to person transfers.
Well im north keizer but that would have saved him an hour plus depending on traffic

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top