JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

A2 or PRS? What do you prefer?

• A2 fixed style stock for your AR

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Magpul PRS for your AR

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
Hi guys/gals, I recently took my PRS stock off of my Noveske, to put on my new to me AR10. I'm wondering if I should just leave the A2 stock from the Armalite on the Noveske. It doesn't look too bad and functions well enough. I'm wondering if you have a preference when you build a rifle. I know the PRS is a lot more money. But if the A2 works for you, I can see it as a viable option for a nice build. What say you pro's. PRS or A2?

Here's a couple pics of my Noveske. One with the PRS and the other with the fixed A2 stock:
A2
OyOA4lJ.jpg

PRS
EfeNNLr.jpg

Vote if you like or add some valuable info if you will. Thanks...

Depends. For me I like tye A2, especially on retro builds. But if you're going to free float the barrel to make it a precision build you're better off with the PRS where you can adjust it a good cheek weld, and length of pull (to an extent).

The A2 and a cheekpad/riser will certainly be cheaper, but if you can afford the PRS then there isn't a reason not to.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top