JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

A2 or PRS? What do you prefer?

• A2 fixed style stock for your AR

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Magpul PRS for your AR

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
Hi guys/gals, I recently took my PRS stock off of my Noveske, to put on my new to me AR10. I'm wondering if I should just leave the A2 stock from the Armalite on the Noveske. It doesn't look too bad and functions well enough. I'm wondering if you have a preference when you build a rifle. I know the PRS is a lot more money. But if the A2 works for you, I can see it as a viable option for a nice build. What say you pro's. PRS or A2?

Here's a couple pics of my Noveske. One with the PRS and the other with the fixed A2 stock:
A2
OyOA4lJ.jpg

PRS
EfeNNLr.jpg

Vote if you like or add some valuable info if you will. Thanks...

Depends. For me I like tye A2, especially on retro builds. But if you're going to free float the barrel to make it a precision build you're better off with the PRS where you can adjust it a good cheek weld, and length of pull (to an extent).

The A2 and a cheekpad/riser will certainly be cheaper, but if you can afford the PRS then there isn't a reason not to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top