JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I built a carrying box for my Oehler to hold the unit, plus all the parts to set it up. It all fits in a box about 9"x9" and less than 24" long. Makes it easy to pack to the range, and keep everything together. I made the top hinged, with a single carry handle on the lid.

I have a Labradar now, hasn't been without issues. First, the doppler trigger can be finicky, easily fixed with a recoil trigger, $30-$50. Second, the app quit working when I upgraded from a Samsung S7 to an S20, Labradar offered no fix. I tried calling Samsung in S. Korea but Kim Jun Il intercepted my call and told me to pound sand, or something like that. I ended up buying a Samsung S5 on fleabay for $40 which is now dedicated to the Labradar.

Also had a Magnetospeed prior to Labradar, my only complaint was roping the bayonet to the barrel. A marine showed up at the range Monday with a very cool, albeit expensive fixture that mounts the bayonet to the rifle's bottom (ARCA?) rail.

Hard to know if the Magneto plus fixture is more, or less than a Labradar.

The only reason I like having an app with Labradar is aiming the unit is important, when I use the LCD and buttons I'm pushing the unit around which may cause it to lose aim, the app eliminates that physical interface.

If I were starting over, I'd go with the Magnetospeed and a non-barrel mount. Hope that helps.

V3 for me, it's can be considered the standard that others are compared to. Mine mounts to my pic rail, mainly to prevent the experts at my home range from coming up to me while I'm shooting and making comments that a barrel mounted chrono is going to mess up my groups. It really doesn't, as I'm gathering data, not shooting for gnats bubblegum groups. I also have a 35 P, but it's a pia to set up, and my dad shot it years ago. Got it fixed, and decided the V3 is better for me. The Lab is great, but finicky.

V3 for me, it's can be considered the standard that others are compared to. Mine mounts to my pic rail, mainly to prevent the experts at my home range from coming up to me while I'm shooting and making comments that a barrel mounted chrono is going to mess up my groups. It really doesn't, as I'm gathering data, not shooting for gnats bubblegum groups. I also have a 35 P, but it's a pia to set up, and my dad shot it years ago. Got it fixed, and decided the V3 is better for me. The Lab is great, but finicky.
I found the V3 actually improved my groups in some cases, at the expense of POI, probably acts like a barrel tuner.

I also have the older ProChrono Digital. It works great for me and I'm very happy with it. I bought it because it was cost effective. It sometimes seems to have problems in really bright direct sunlight. Other than that I like it. It is very simple and easy to use, which I like. If it dies I'll probably just get another one or whatever the updated version is at that time. Labradar is cool, I just can't justify the cost based on what I use my chronograph for. I once grazed one of the sticks that hold up the sun shade but i just pounded it flat again.

I also have the older ProChrono Digital. It works great for me and I'm very happy with it. I bought it because it was cost effective. It sometimes seems to have problems in really bright direct sunlight. Other than that I like it. It is very simple and easy to use, which I like. If it dies I'll probably just get another one or whatever the updated version is at that time. Labradar is cool, I just can't justify the cost based on what I use my chronograph for. I once grazed one of the sticks that hold up the sun shade but i just pounded it flat again.
I put a bullet right through my crony

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads