JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am posting this hoping that Current FFl's will respond. As an FFL where can an FFL legally pick up a gun and then take back to Their store and sell? Example : husband dies, widow decides to sell his collection, can the ffl go to her residence and legally acquire all the guns and then take them back to his store to sell.
From what I understand, as long as they do the paperwork, log it into their books, they can acquire the gun from pretty much anywhere, they just can't sell it unless they're at a legally sanctioned gun show or their store.

They can pick it up anywhere and they can sell it anywhere as long as the required background checks, buyer ID and any other State/Federal requirements are met.
Agreed. I have even been asked to sell some firearms for my father in law through gunbroker for him with a small percent for listing and handling the transactions.

Washington has a similar restriction for dealers.

FDB1E94C-D712-44A7-A18E-FA22FF70B029.png

So I am posting this hoping that Current FFl's will respond. As an FFL where can an FFL legally pick up a gun and then take back to Their store and sell? Example : husband dies, widow decides to sell his collection, can the ffl go to her residence and legally acquire all the guns and then take them back to his store to sell.
From what I understand, as long as they do the paperwork, log it into their books, they can acquire the gun from pretty much anywhere, they just can't sell it unless they're at a legally sanctioned gun show or their store.
Your understanding is basically correct.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top