JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why cant people say what they want? instead you get yeah what you got.

my answers are going to be from now on I can make you a peanut butter sandwich, or how about a 1/2 pint of clean blood. maybe I can cut your hair, take you out for a burger and beer. how about a hug.

I like 9mm ammo, looking for a ar muzzle brake. tell us what you want or need

Welcome to the internet where people can be anonymous and vague.

It is best IMO to skip ads when somebody doesn't list specific trades or trade interests.

$.01 and YMMV

Well, maybe they're just interested in a vast amount of firearms and don't want to take the time to go through all the possible trade interests. Could just be a long list.
Unless you're talking about the people who are offering the to trade for a specified item... then they should suggest what they intend to trade (unless that too is extremely vast).

You're going to find a lot of guys have a lot of guns with varied interests around here.

If I leave it open, I get some pretty unique trade requests on occasion. You never know what will pop up.

I am just an old gun guy and by nature of having avoided the dirt nap so far, my tastes, budget and priorities have ebbed and flowed like the tides.

About the only thing that hasn't changed is my love of steel & wood. Although I own some polymer.

So sometimes something comes up that's been floating around in the recesses of my mind or it starts a train of thought that could turn in to the Magical Mystery Tour.

And it usually costs money. :rolleyes:

Before the new laws / requirements and such that we now suffer under , here in Washington...
I used to do a lot of trading of firearms...
Usually of the inexpensive fixer upper types of .22 rifles and various shotguns.
I'd buy or trade for the new project , fix it up , play with it for a year or so , then trade it off for a new to me project gun...
The trades were indeed varied as it just depended on what was out there and what caught my eye.

Nowadays I am a bit more picky with what I trade for ...which means that with my taste in firearms...there just ain't too much of what I am looking for , for sale or for trade on this forum...
So I often list specific choices ...then take something else , simply to get a new to me gun that I have a use for.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads