JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a 68 RoadRunner back when I was a kid! Big 440 with duel quads, auto trans, and 410 rear with locker! That car was scary fast and quick too! I ran all over the Portland area looking to race, after bout a month of beating the snot out of every one, I couldn't get any one to play! Some guy came all the way down from up in the Oly area with a 69 Camaro and half the engine sticking through the hood, Looking for me, He caught me out near Glendever Golf course and it was ON! I got the jump on him and made it almost all the way to the next light when he blew past me like I was standing still! I looked down at the speed-o and saw 130mph!!!! I quit street racing that night! Lesson learned, No matter how quick or how fast you are, there is always some one else quicker or faster! Still, I did get the hole shot on him, so I don't really feel that I lost, but I did get my azz handed to me! Now, If some one were to come looking for me now days, My 50 Studebaker Commander with the 392 Hemi and six speed might be a bit hard to catch, Not that I do any street racing any more, but I might have to show what big inch old school Injected Hemi power means on the street! :p

Burn It up!!! How in heck did they get different colored smoke from the tires? Special burn out juice? Still, those Aussies are a pretty roudy bunch, and the cars, Look how many had big honkin blowers stickin up in the air! Awesome:):):)

I did find over the years, shipping super cool car parts from there was still pretty inexpensive to do! I have purchased two sets of super cool old school race wheels. One set for my Alfa, the other set went on my Studebaker! I had seen wheels like these as a kid growing up watching the races, but couldn't ever find any! Was at PIR in Portland for the vintage races, and this super nice Auzzie couple told me where and how I could get the cool wheels and other cool parts! I was hooked. Made a few friends along the way, and I hooked one up with a 331 Hemi for a project he wanted to do!

Burn It up!!! How in heck did they get different colored smoke from the tires? Special burn out juice? Still, those Aussies are a pretty roudy bunch, and the cars, Look how many had big honkin blowers stickin up in the air! Awesome:):):)

paint

images_zpskbhvulqa.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top