JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BFG KM2 315/75/16 and your choice of either the Chevy wheels (6 lug) or Dodge (8 lug), or even both sets for the right price! 4 wheels each of course.
Two tires have decent tread, the third is fine for a spare.

The Chevy wheels are Centerline aluminum alloy, they include lug nuts and center caps, I cleaned one up for the photos. The other three will need some elbow grease on them as well. SOLD .... SOLD ... SOLD

The Dodge wheels are aluminum as well and chrome plated. They include center caps and spacers...alas...no lug nuts. Same as before, I cleaned one for the pics and the other three need a good wash.
I'm looking for $200 cash price. (yes that includes the tires) (yes I can separate the tires and wheels)
Or...I would entertain a trade offer also. I'm looking for a NAA 22lr derringer, Walther PPQ or P99, H&K P30 or P2000, ammo, or ....???
Of course I can throw in some cash for the right type of trade also.
Shoot a pm!!

P5120009.jpg P5120003.jpg P5120004.jpg P5120005.jpg P5120006.jpg

P5120009.jpg

P5120003.jpg

P5120004.jpg

P5120005.jpg

P5120006.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top