JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a couple of questions for you:
1. Single cell or double?
2. What kind of batteries do you want? AA? CR123?
3. What kind of output do you want? 320 lumens? 30 lumens?
4. What kind of run time?
5. What kind of modes? Single mode? Multiple modes?
6. You said "tactical" - so you want a tail activation switch, right?

Nice price! $68 inc shipping, I paid $79.00

The 15x-T6 lights will be around that price by January, always improving, always getting less expensive.

For a small tactical light, I still love the Fenix PD32.

I used to despise rechargeable batteries, but am sold on the 18650s. (1 = same space as 2 CR123s) They hold their charge a long time, are pretty cheap, and then I can save my CR123s for down the road (10 year+ storage life).

I wouldn't call it small but my favorite tactical flashlight is a 5 cell Mag Lite with a Halogen bulb conversion. Blinding and can beat a water buffalo to death if need be,

Meh. Surefire E1L with a diffuser and a flared tailcap. Not tactical, but covers 99% of any lighting function I need and will run for hours on a single CR123 battery.

You can find them on clearance for $97 or thereabouts since Surefire released the next gen E1L.

Look at the Scrirrako by Extreme Beam...$50.00 ... 320 lumens ... many optios availible including interchangeable green LED, pressure switche, etc...1" dia so it easily mounts to scope or pic rail if needed.

In the world of dark, there's hardly a situation that you can have too much light.

200 lumens is the absolute minimum I would recommend to anyone for a combat light...with 300-500 being much better.

I understand the cost thing...

Depends very much on your surroundings. Crank up that 300 - 500 lumen flashlight in a white hallway at night, or in the dark, and tell me how your eyes are feeling.

It also hammers the user's night vision - even if you're expecting it, it will still take you seconds to adjust to environmental lighting conditions.

In the world of dark, there's hardly a situation that you can have too much light.

200 lumens is the absolute minimum I would recommend to anyone for a combat light...with 300-500 being much better.

I understand the cost thing...

I dunno, those 109 lumens lights have blown away everyone I've tried them on, they are blinding

Depends very much on your surroundings. Crank up that 300 - 500 lumen flashlight in a white hallway at night, or in the dark, and tell me how your eyes are feeling.

It also hammers the user's night vision - even if you're expecting it, it will still take you seconds to adjust to environmental lighting conditions.

Have done it many times, even in a small bathroom. But I wouldn't go any higher than that indoors in a confined area. With a good lumen light, you don't need to worry too much about night vision. Just light up your world!

But outside, walking the street...I still would not recommend anything less.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top