JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just had the most vicious attack on my computer I have had in over a year..so if it is from here which I more than suspect..bring it on.. my lap top has trumph in excess of 20 attacks in the last year my main frame one there we go ...but when i have it traced back to the sender beware...I will not come through your computer like you try to do.. Since this site went down for a few days a couple of weeks ago things are different, your not to notice as this calls out the slopyness in the card being played..play on.

Capture.JPG

Sleep it off LOL.

Capture.JPG

I just had the most vicious attack on my computer I have had in over a year..so if it is from here which I more than suspect..bring it on.. my lap top has trumph in excess of 20 attacks in the last year my main frame one there we go ...but when i have it traced back to the sender beware...I will not come through your computer like you try to do.. Since this site went down for a few days a couple of weeks ago things are different, your not to notice as this calls out the slopyness in the card being played..play on.

Just say NO to meth!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top