JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only time i have noticed the glock poster was when i was posting on the forums from my cell phone or logging in from it.
are you posting or logging in from a phone? because i dont notice it when im on my computer.

No, I'm using a netbook. The problem is once I get to the site, I can't get to the "FORUM" button and have to open whatever thread and TRY to click the "forum" button before the Glock banner pops up. Normally they have a "close" button or an "X" in a circle, but I'm not seeing that here.

You have some screen setting too large.I've done this before.You have some setting set too big and everything overlaps. Very annoying.
Start playing with the 'options' and the fonts sizes.Eventually you will get a balance and be able to see everything with rose colored glasses.
Some pages show different than others too_One page is perfect and the next is all misconstrued

I usually just start changing thing and stop when the desired results appear.Then I have no idea how I did it.

Hey...good luck!

You have some screen setting too large.I've done this before.You have some setting set too big and everything overlaps. Very annoying.
Start playing with the 'options' and the fonts sizes.Eventually you will get a balance and be able to see everything with rose colored glasses.
Some pages show different than others too_One page is perfect and the next is all misconstrued

I usually just start changing thing and stop when the desired results appear.Then I have no idea how I did it.

Hey...good luck!

I don't buy it,
My settings haven't changed since the last computer I smashed

Here's what I see on my MacBook Pro

That's close to what I am seeing except it covers ALL the buttons on the bar where "forum" is.

Hey...good luck!

So I hit "CTRL" and "-" and the banner moved up, I guess I was zoomed in to much, I suppose that's the problem with a 9" screen.:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews