JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just discovered Oregon Precision Arms and cant find any more information about them. Anyone know what happened to them? I'm guessing it was just too narrow of a market and probably prices that were a tad too high?

Inquiry: was thst the barrel specialty co. on SW coast? Whatever the similar name there, had serious fire a number of years ago. I lost track of them.

@41mag I believe you are thinking of Pac-Nor. Very sad story and I have not heard any updated news on if they decided to rebuild after the fire.

@T22 as far as I know, Dave and Oregon Precision Arms have gone out of business. A couple years ago I saw a craigslist ad for someone liquidating their CNC machine shop and it sure looked like Dave's operation.

@41mag I believe you are thinking of Pac-Nor. Very sad story and I have not heard any updated news on if they decided to rebuild after the fire.

@T22 as far as I know, Dave and Oregon Precision Arms have gone out of business. A couple years ago I saw a craigslist ad for someone liquidating their CNC machine shop and it sure looked like Dave's operation.

Pac-nor is still around. Just pulled this from their website:

We are open and can start taking your orders again. Although we are somewhat limited with chamber options, we are adding to our tooling daily.
We are ready to take your orders and look forward to hearing from you!
Call us at 541-469-7330 and tell us what you need for your next project.

Great guns. My gold OPA. And I also have a turned and sleeved standard MkII
OPA-013.jpg
OPAtgt1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR