JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
REVOLUTION!!! I love that man, the only, and last honest politician left in our government.... And the establishment will not allow us to have him as our pres....

Alas, it wasn't the "establishment," it was Ron Paul's inability to sway enough voters in the primaries. His message resonates with a loyal following, but not with a majority of voters.

I get it that his loyalists are disappointed and bitter but the bottom line is that he didn't pull in the votes. No monolithic "establishment" stepped in and made people vote the way they did.

It's the same B.S. rant I've heard from the fringe lefties over and over and over again through the years. "The establishment didn't want our guy so he didn't win." At best, that's delusional.

Simply put, you're wrong. Puppets are put in place, or put out of place, by the corporate media. Without the (financial elite's) corporate media backing, no candidate can succeed. If they did by some bizarre turn of events, the rigged voting machines would kick in.

It is all a fraud. However, if it makes you feel better to think you have a say, by all means, go stand in line with all the other deluded slaves on Nov 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to waste my time responding to the troll comments above.. Romney is a neo con anti gunner. Adios, amigos!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_FXhwiff9pQgzSwLg8zffzmGRdYdMhFWpWWI064z7-F4lCrTdOaaLEAU1Mg.jpg

Happy trails!

Alas, it wasn't the "establishment," it was Ron Paul's inability to sway enough voters in the primaries. His message resonates with a loyal following, but not with a majority of voters.

I get it that his loyalists are disappointed and bitter but the bottom line is that he didn't pull in the votes. No monolithic "establishment" stepped in and made people vote the way they did.

It's the same B.S. rant I've heard from the fringe lefties over and over and over again through the years. "The establishment didn't want our guy so he didn't win." At best, that's delusional.

I would say the American people today are brainwashed, insane conformists and few have any ability to cut out of the herd

YES, Romney is PRO gun CONTROL. He wants to get elected so obviously he is a little two faced right now, you just got to look at his record in New Hampshire to see he really isn't a friend to the Second Amendment.

BUT that doesn't worry me short term, at least not for the first 4 years. He wouldn't be stupid enough to mess with the 2A.

Regardless he is still the better choice than Obama, especially after that "I support a Assault Weapons Ban in my second term" spewl at the last debate. Not that I expect Romney would VETO a AWB bill voted in by the House or Senate, he just wouldn't actively pursue it.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a coworker many years ago. He said, "What are you worried about? He's just pandering to his base. He'll never actually propose any kind of gun control. He never signed any gun control laws in his state. He's from Arkansas and everybody in Arkansas owns a gun. You're just paranoid."

So do you trust and believe words or actions? Neither? Both?

I see both candidates typical "city folks" who fall into one of two categories:
1) You shouldn't own a gun when the cops are only a phone call away and guns are dangerous
2) They don't have a strong opinion either way about guns and gun ownership

You can easily place each candidate in the slot of your choice but only one has said out loud in a televised debate recently that they would like to see some kind of AWB reinstated (in so many words). Executive orders seem to be the path of choice for other constitutional issues lately so why not this?

All I know is that if the economy continues to go the way of Greece I'll need what ammo I currently have to provide for and protect my family and this entire conversation will be moot.

REVOLUTION!!! I love that man, the only, and last honest politician left in our government.... And the establishment will not allow us to have him as our pres....
I do hope that Rand or Justin Amash will be able to come close to filling the void that he will leave behind. How the people could not get him in is beyond me. And for that we will have to suffer the leadership of obamney..

We contributed to and did freeway I-5 sign waves for Paul in the last election. He's not perfect but way better than any of the mainslimes

I'm sure you know my gal and I would never vote for Obummer.. but yesterday she told me she sees Romney as a guy selling used defective luxury cars as new, with a fast horse nearby

YES, Romney is PRO gun CONTROL. He wants to get elected so obviously he is a little two faced right now, you just got to look at his record in New Hampshire to see he really isn't a friend to the Second Amendment.

To the best of my knowledge Mitt Romney has never held any political office in New Hampshire. He was governor of a different state.

Dave,

The following link will clue you into the various instances (at the Washington State Convention) where the pro-Romney "establishment" of the Republican party did indeed take steps to disenfranchise Ron Paul republican voters:
Kirby’s NIGHTMARE: Washington’s RNC Delegate Contest « www.TheReaganWing.com

I was personally at the Republican State Convention in Tacoma this year as a delegate. I personally witnessed WSRP chair Kirby Wilbur seat illegally elected Romney delegates at the state convention so that he could take as many pro-Romney delegates to Tampa as possible.

Please do not try to insult my intelligence by telling me that I am delusional, there were over 1500 people at this event, the proceedings were hardly secret.

I have been a Republican all my young adult life, and supported John McCain in 2008, despite my disagreeing with him on a lot of major issues.
I will not be voting for the Republican nominee this election cycle, not only because I believe he is wrong on many (most) issues, not only because I believe he is a liar, but because I have witnessed first-hand how he and his campaign disrespected the rules of the Republican party to get himself nominated.

BUT that doesn't worry me short term, at least not for the first 4 years. He wouldn't be stupid enough to mess with the 2A.

Regardless he is still the better choice than Obama, especially after that "I support a Assault Weapons Ban in my second term" spewl at the last debate. Not that I expect Romney would VETO a AWB bill voted in by the House or Senate, he just wouldn't actively pursue it.

Your statement would be more credible if you at least got the state where he was governor correctly.

The neo cons have a twisted religious zealotry that clouds their judgment. For examples listen to the AM radio talking heads like medved or hannity

Funny you'd mention those two. They are the 2 conservatives I cannot stand listening to. Medved thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is, and Hannity borders on dumb. I doubt that Hannity could win a debate with a tree if he did not have his talking point handed to him by someone else, and heaven help him if the debate went off topic.

Dave,

The following link will clue you into the various instances (at the Washington State Convention) where the pro-Romney "establishment" of the Republican party did indeed take steps to disenfranchise Ron Paul republican voters:
Kirby’s NIGHTMARE: Washington’s RNC Delegate Contest « www.TheReaganWing.com

I was personally at the Republican State Convention in Tacoma this year as a delegate. I personally witnessed WSRP chair Kirby Wilbur seat illegally elected Romney delegates at the state convention so that he could take as many pro-Romney delegates to Tampa as possible.

Please do not try to insult my intelligence by telling me that I am delusional, there were over 1500 people at this event, the proceedings were hardly secret.

I have been a Republican all my young adult life, and supported John McCain in 2008, despite my disagreeing with him on a lot of major issues.
I will not be voting for the Republican nominee this election cycle, not only because I believe he is wrong on many (most) issues, not only because I believe he is a liar, but because I have witnessed first-hand how he and his campaign disrespected the rules of the Republican party to get himself nominated.

I was there as well as a delegate.. And that is what I saw as well. I saw that happen in every county convention I went to.. I saw it on every state convention I watched via Ustream.. What I have witnessed is the neo-con take away the power of the people of the party and control it to the outcome they want. Then I watch in horror as they removed the power of the grass roots from in us in Tampa with the changes to rule 12..
Romney is anti-gun. He him self has said that some gun do not belong in the hands of civilians. Those are his words, I do not understand how that can be denied, he did say it. The NRA backs him..? So what, he bought that support and the NRA while I think it has done some good has become another paid for lobbyist that works for the good of the money that buys them.
I can not support Romney. I am a conservative, a classic liberal, what the party once stood for.
And yes at the end of the day my choice wont win, but I will sleep well knowing that I voted for someone that I can believe in. That when I spend the next four years disliking our pres I will know I did what I can do to elect someone I could back! That what voting is about, not this forced choice of a vote between the lesser of two evils.. A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil and I am sick and tired of evil, tired of lame pandering money grabbing anti liberty republic hating leaders.
I do not think he will go after all guns.. But it would not surprise me in the least if he works in an AWB again. And no I wont be saying I told you so.. all that voted for him will reap the reward of that vote. I at least will know I voted for liberty.. for freedom and for my rights to have a chance to be restored.
Then there is the camp that asks "well you think you have limited rights here try living some where else..." NO! I don't want to live some where else, I live here. That's the lamest brain dead augment I have ever heard in regard to this! asinine even! This isnt about other government or other countries! This is about the Republic of the United States of America. This is about our rights given to us by our forefathers. Because "they" have it worse there we can sacrifice a little here!?!?! WOW, I can not even fathom how someone can accept that!
Bicker back and forth all you want, Romney said it himself, well... At least before he went on his way to be a pres. Believe all you want no amount trying to change his words is going to change that or what I feel.

What will happen to gun rights if Romeny wins....? I see a future in another AWB and my collection will be worth more.

Funny you'd mention those two. They are the 2 conservatives I cannot stand listening to. Medved thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is, and Hannity borders on dumb. I doubt that Hannity could win a debate with a tree if he did not have his talking point handed to him by someone else, and heaven help him if the debate went off topic.

+1 Good analysis. This is because they are neo cons and not paleo conservatives such as myself and say.. Pat Buchanan. Huge difference

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads