JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Eh, I have been drinking, the fact that you all jumped on it fills into my drunk troll category.

Nope, not giving up my guns. However betamags are still fools toys.

Nobody will use them come the revolution, they are just ammo for anti-gunners.

Oooo, backpedal.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Eh, I have been drinking, the fact that you all jumped on it fills into my drunk troll category.

Nope, not giving up my guns. However betamags are still fools toys.

Nobody will use them come the revolution, they are just ammo for anti-gunners.

I always say computers should be equipped with breathalizers.

None of you own full-auto weapons do you?

Clearly you enjoy the idea of pulling a trigger 100 times, this will solidify your liberty. I already said 30 rounds, not 10.

That's actually an interesting point. I often see here people saying to ex-Californians "welcome to the land of the free, you can own FA here..."... but not many actually have them (I don't) :D

That's actually an interesting point. I often see here people saying to ex-Californians "welcome to the land of the free, you can own FA here..."... but not many actually have them (I don't) :D

Meh, I know a bunch of regular people with FA firearms, they simply bought them before the government closed the market and only let rich people buy new ones. As always the bureaucratic law only applies to poor folks.

How many of the roughly 12k murders by firearms every year are from guns with magazines larger than 30 rounds?

How many could be reduced by simply avoiding these pieces of useless garbage? If James Holmes had to reload I would guess at least 3 people would have been able to escape injury/death. Isn't that worth it to you? I mean, your marksmanship will be reduced by the weight alone, the only thing you gain is more rounds to fire from the hip before need to reload.

How many could be reduced by simply avoiding these pieces of useless garbage? If James Holmes had to reload I would guess at least 3 people would have been able to escape injury/death. Isn't that worth it to you? I mean, your marksmanship will be reduced by the weight alone, the only thing you gain is more rounds to fire from the hip before need to reload.

On the contrary, the Beta-Mag jammed almost immediately. If James Holmes had a PMag or USGI mag there would have been far more casualties.

Thanks for playing, dumbass.

On the contrary, the Beta-Mag jammed almost immediately. If James Holmes had a PMag or USGI mag there would have been far more casualties.

Thanks for playing, dumbass.

Yes, because I am sure you were there to confirm that fact.

And if it were true, you are really only confirming my statement of pieces of useless garbage. Thanks for proving my points again.

Remember, the police are out to get you.

Yes, because I am sure you were there to confirm that fact.

There's something called "news" and they cover things called "police reports" and "witness statements", among other things.

Swing and a miss, Bill Ruger.

And if it were true, you are really only confirming my statement of pieces of useless garbage. Thanks for proving my points again.

On the contrary, you simply extended your argument to include 30 rounders by quoting a shooting involving 30 round magazines. So much for reasonable measures, eh?

Remember, the police are out to get you.

Nice non sequitur, I see public schooling served you well.

Thats a long shot for you Mr.Donttrustanythingunlessitalignswithmyownviews

LOL, if the theater shooting was a SWAT raid gone wrong the report might be somewhat doctored, but since the cops have no motive to play CYA with James Holes, I'd say the official report has decent credibility.

Besides, that's strange coming from someone who reflexively kowtows to the state.

LOL, if the theater shooting was a SWAT raid gone wrong the report might be somewhat doctored, but since the cops have no motive to play CYA with James Holes, I'd say the official report has decent credibility.

Besides, that's strange coming from someone who reflexively kowtows to the state.

"Government's People"

Elmer is that you? I would assume if we banned all repeating firearms that bubblegum would have probably killed eleven less people. Isn't worth it to you?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads