JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If a magazine ban came up, I would vote for it. If you know the ban was at 30 rounds...

Romney would tell you anything your little heart desires. His 47% dinner party proves it.

Also, he cannot even manage to run his presidential campaign, how do they expect to be able to run the US?

Why stop there?
Why not make it 100? ;)

Because the only people that buy those mags are the people who spend lots of time vested in their "Tacticool" weapons and people like James Holmes.

Nobody in the armed forces would bother with a 100 round mag and people who actually use them don't like them because well, have you ever held 100 rounds of 5.56?

If a weapon is belt fed, chances are its already an NFA full auto item anyways.

Mag bans make me want to puke. Weak justifications of "Oh, only X type of person wants that, it's too tacticool."

To hell with that, if I want to buy a mall ninja 100 round mag for my uber killy AR15 (built on a zombie lower for extra cool factor.), then gth out of my way, and let me waste my money.

Mag bans are ridiculous feel good bs. That's like saying, we should limit the maximum size of a soda to 16oz, because only fat people buy them, and not being able to by bigger will make people less fat. No, dumbledore, people will buy multiples.

I need a drink. A 16oz one. Filled with whisky.

Mag bans make me want to puke. Weak justifications of "Oh, only X type of person wants that, it's too tacticool."

To hell with that, if I want to buy a mall ninja 100 round mag for my uber killy AR15 (built on a zombie lower for extra cool factor.), then gth out of my way, and let me waste my money.

Mag bans are ridiculous feel good bs. That's like saying, we should limit the maximum size of a soda to 16oz, because only fat people buy them, and not being able to by bigger will make people less fat. No, dumbledore, people will buy multiples.

I need a drink. A 16oz one. Filled with whisky.

Eh, at least if someone is given a 16oz vs a 1gal they won't feel compelled to empty the one gal.

Not feel good dude, its science. If I plan on going out on a shooting spree, I am going to get a semi-auto and a 100 round beta mag.

If I am going to defend myself and my country I am going to get 4 30 rounders.

The only "feel good" is the feeling of pulling a trigger 100 times at the range, which doesn't feel good...

Splendid idea: Lehrer lobbied to ask gun control questions

Presidential debate moderator Jim Lehrer is being lobbied hard to ask questions about gun control and violent crime during Wednesday’s debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, and that just might be a splendid idea with unintended consequences for the president.

<broken link removed>

Oh it's science? Which study?

The same one Mayor Blumpkin used to determine a 16oz is less "dangerous" than a 17oz drink?

lol, hold on to your tin foil but google Shopping Psychology. The same can be applied to your drinks.

A mag ban would make both parties happy. However, I would flat out refuse to allow a 10 mag cap. Even my .40 pistol holds 15.

Splendid idea: Lehrer lobbied to ask gun control questions

Presidential debate moderator Jim Lehrer is being lobbied hard to ask questions about gun control and violent crime during Wednesday's debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, and that just might be a splendid idea with unintended consequences for the president.

<broken link removed>

He "could" but he won't. Or he will but it will never have anything done about it. People have already begun moving their money from Romney to focus on Senate races because they know he will not win.

lol, hold on to your tin foil but google Shopping Psychology. The same can be applied to your drinks.

A mag ban would make both parties happy. However, I would flat out refuse to allow a 10 mag cap. Even my .40 pistol holds 15.

I onl invest in tin foil. :)
Shopping psychology is powerful, but in the food industry, just like in my field of business doesn't mean a whole lot due to variables that are introduced thanks to confounding factors such as addiction, cultural indoctrination, etc.

If we were talking about books, good to go. This is food, it's fundamentally different. You don't need a book to live. You don't have physical notifications from your body that you just really need to read 50 shades of lame.

Just like shopping psychology can't explain for, or be used to solve a situation where the mentally ill, or psychopathic decide on a course of action, as is claimed in mag bans. Just like banning guns doesn't reduce gun violence, banning mags based on an abitrary volume won't stop people from committing crimes.

At least I can accept the fact that mass shootings occur with these moronic devices.

Implying mass shootings cannot occur without said devices. Let's ban 30 rounders too, I think the psychos at My Lai and the ATF/FBI chekists at Waco used them.

Then again this is the kind of idiocy that can be expected from a guy who uses the term "government's people". Do they reserve the special seat next to the sitter for you on the short bus?

Eh, I have been drinking, the fact that you all jumped on it fills into my drunk troll category.

Nope, not giving up my guns. However betamags are still fools toys.

Nobody will use them come the revolution, they are just ammo for anti-gunners.

Implying mass shootings cannot occur without said devices. Let's ban 30 rounders too, I think the psychos at My Lai and the ATF/FBI chekists at Waco used them.

Then again this is the kind of idiocy that can be expected from a guy who uses the term "government's people". Do they reserve the special seat next to the sitter for you on the short bus?

You are really shooken up that I used those two words together. Maybe I should buy a big box of kleenex for you so you can wipe your tears away little baby.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads