JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doughnut, goose egg, Nada , Zero This sucks butt. I should have got a Eastern Elk tag I had enough points I have a ton of points for Eastern Deer but my party lacks enough bringing me down. I just got to get the tags so I can start applying for easier to get units or give it up and stop paying the fee I am so close now but they keep taunting me. Ok rant is over. My daughter did score a couple of nice youth only hunt tags so I should be happy right? Ugh just means she gets to shoot and I get to gut and drag. No I want to hunt eastern damn it. Ugh.

Drew a scappoose unit cow tag in 2015, was fortunate to draw it again this time. Don't remember how many tags were issued in 2015 but only 25 for this hunt this year...

I drew a spike only tag 255Y2 with 7 preference points, it was my 2nd choice.
Skunked on spring bear (again), deer (again), and pronghorn (I now enjoy 23 preference points for speed goats). 🙄

Not a dang thing! Now I got 9 points on antlerless elk. 9 years without a draw. Freaking WDFW. Another great thing about WDFW....I put in for about 5 years on a West Klickitat doe tag. 2 years ago they added an age restriction to 65 and over. Great I thought, that's my next birthday. Well, the SOBs did away with the West Klick doe tag altogether. Aw nuts!

Nothing for me. Looks like 2nd season OTC
1st choice Deer was a long shot but 2nd choice should have been good, but for 2nd year it wasn't.
Elk I had low odds for 1st. 2nd choice should have been good. But again it wasn't for 2nd year now.
My buddy drew and had same for his 2nd choices and drew them last 2 years in a row..FML.
Little off topic but Now I have 4 deer and 4 elk points..
I know what I'll do with elk points.
Not sure where to use my 4 deer points.
Any suggestions

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR