JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cops took this off a 19 year old shoplifter at the JC Penney's.

What the heck is it? Raven, Cobra, Jennings or Jimenez?

cobra_n.jpg

Possibly a Jimenez Bryco 32acp held together with scotch tape.

The ammunition is rimfire. It is 22 magnum or at least 22 LR. There are a dozen cheap handguns that look identical but ammo doesn't lie. I'll give @usausausa credit that the stamping does look like Lorcin.

View attachment 516382
i think the lorcin 22 and 380 are probably about the same just different ammo. ive never seen a 22 mag semi auto from that area . he could had had the wrong ammo.
yep the 22 and 32 or 380 were about the same on alot those junk guns just different barrel and mag

Not sure of the pistol...as has been stated , lots of inexpensive models of pocket pistols are out there and many can be the same gun ( or near enough ) with a different label....

As for the ammo...maybe the shoplifter thought : "Any ammo will do"....no reason to think that the guy is member here and really knows anything about firearms....:D
Andy

Those probably saved as many lives by not working as they took. A friend of mine had something similar pointed at him and the trigger pulled but just went, click, a few times. So the kid intended on killing.

It's also funny that a lot if these Jennings and cheap guns were made in Southern California in the 70s & 80s in City of Industry near my high school. I forget which name they were built under. There were several.

That's 22 LR ammo. Weird shadow from left side light source makes it look longer.
As others have said the pistol appears to be a Lorcin (or some precursor or evolution thereof)

BillM is correct downloading the photo and ramping up the gamma to counter the bad lighting you can clearly see that its .22LR lead round nose ammo.

!. Pass gun laws.

2. Catch criminal red handed,

3. Drop gun charges for a plea deal.

Its a lot like California banning all manor of things gun related. And ammo related. [ Remember no lead. and you need a background check to buy ammo]
Then when a crazy guy shoots up a club with all that was banned ''By Law''!

They call for more gun control laws. o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads