JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig P226 extended mag

View attachment 1055263

Beretta 92 extended mag

View attachment 1055264

Single stack mags don't taper in at the top or have the diamonds - semi-staggered-stack mags like the M&P Shield or Glock 43/43X have taper because they're not true single stacks. A true single stack mag is straight all the way up to the feed lips and shouldn't have any rattle in the rounds.

View attachment 1055265Semi-staggered stack 9mm Shield mag

View attachment 1055262
Well with 40SW it doesn't rattle and 24rd 9mm it does but it could be broken

Well with 40SW it doesn't rattle

The Sig 226 comes in .40, and the Beretta 96 is the .40 version of the 92 - so could be either of those. You'll also loose a round or two in capacity with a .40 vs 9mm - so if you get 23 or 24 rounds of .40 in it, you *should* be able to get 24-25 of 9mm in it.

I wanna agree with P series but the cut out for the mag release isn't on those
Sig P-series

It was my first thought was Ruger P-series but they have a circle release cut in front of the mag.

Ruger P85/P85 MKII/P89, 9mm Caliber Magazine, 15 Rounds - 609884, Handgun &  Pistol Mags at Sportsman's Guide

The Sig 226 comes in .40, and the Beretta 96 is the .40 version of the 92 - so could be either of those. You'll also loose a round or two in capacity with a .40 vs 9mm - so if you get 23 or 24 rounds of .40 in it, you *should* be able to get 24-25 of 9mm in it.
Yeah its kinda why I don't think its for 40cal at 16 it became too hard to put more rounds in it with a uplula. but the 9mm went in no problem

Yeah its kinda why I don't think its for 40cal at 16 it became too hard to put more rounds in it with a uplula. but the 9mm went in no problem
Were the rounds binding or tilting? If its indeed a ProMag or equally cheap manfuacturer, it could have a poor follower design that lets the rounds tilt and make it difficult. 16 rounds of .40 shouldn't bottom out a mag you can jam 8 more 9mm in. Do 9mm's stick out quite a bit at the feed lips? Do the .40's give you difficulty when pushing them out?

Were the rounds binding or tilting? If its indeed a ProMag or equally cheap manfuacturer, it could have a poor follower design that lets the rounds tilt and make it difficult. 16 rounds of .40 shouldn't bottom out a mag you can jam 8 more 9mm in. Do 9mm's stick out quite a bit at the feed lips? Do the .40's give you difficulty when pushing them out?
Yeah I would say 40 are hard to put in after 5

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads