JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We often talk about what the media covers.. We pay attention to “alternative media” from the right, the left and everywhere in-between.
What astounds me about these “mass shooting” reports is how the media creates victims, scenarios and events to get the best ratings for their shows..
The most recen” shooting in Wisconsin is a great example of our media gone wild.
There are a few things here that really irk me..
1. The mass media instantly forgot all the details of the Colorado shooting.. (the victims stories, photos, follow=up stories. Where the stuff came from.. the mental health of the shooter.. etc.. They could have been milking that for weeks..

2. How they prioritize what they actually report.. You would think from the perspective of the media that the only shooting that happened that day, happened in Wisconsin.. Yet not far away in Detroit MI, the same day mind you, 7 people were shot on the lakefront in downtown Detroit.

Why is this not news?
a. Because it's Detroit. The city is lost already. And no one important lives there.

b. This was not a hate crime or domestic terrorism. This was just a normal day in Detroit..

c. This was not nearly as good news because these people were just sho and injured. No one died..

3. The media is clearly working with whoever they need to, to support infringing on our rights.

Whenever these events happen, and no doubt there will be more, it is very important to watch the first reports, especially when eye witnesses are interviewed. In the Sikh temple shootings, one eyewitness clearly said there were four, that's right, four, shooters. But then officialdom gets into the act and suddenly everything is pinned on a lone gunman with the media never questioning the official account.

These events are always followed by media-wide interviews with anti-gun "experts" who think there need to be more laws and gun control - even thouigh it'sm obvious that every shooting incident we've heard about has been by deranged individuals who had no problem at all getting hold of weapons.

It all makes you think that there is definitely an agenda going on here to get rid of our second amendment rights.

Why is it that these mass shootings get such media attention.
The media is a joke.. They are adjusting people’s views to suit their shareholders and the needs of the government.
Once they have accomplished the smoke and mirrors they move on to the next subject.
This has been my media rant..

-Joshua

It's quite simple. There is an agenda based on controlling people. To control fearful people. I'm tilting at that windmill with a completely fearful p***y on my Facebook friend's list right now. He made the stupid comment that people don't need multiple handguns.

He's getting a size 12 boot of choice and liberty up his cornhole right now.

He made the stupid comment that people don't need multiple handguns.

Ever notice how it's the people that don't personally own guns want to control the rest of the people that own guns? If I said you couldn't own a Dodge Viper because it is an unsafe death machine only designed to break all the traffic laws you would laugh at my face. You would point out that it is your right to own whatever car you wanted and that the car doesn't make the driver (implying that just because you own a fast car you're not going to kill anyone with it).

If you apply the same left-wing thought process to anything else other than guns we pull out the red flag and yell "foul".

Ever notice how it's the people that don't personally own guns want to control the rest of the people that own guns?
EXACTLY THAT! I keep asking him why he feels the need to make my decisions for me, and what gave him that moral authority? He keeps going to, see, wisconsin doesn't have enough regulation, and that's what happens!

Then start fapping about "military grade semi autos"... are you kidding me? Aside from a pistol, what the hell semi auto gear does the mil use?!

I want to punch the kid in the face, but he wouldn't take it as earned correction and would call the PD.

Ever notice how it's the people that don't personally own guns want to control the rest of the people that own guns?
Pretty much this way with just about everything. Those that have the least experience (and little to nothing invested) in something usually have the most to say against it. Hunting is a prime example.

I won, even drunk, I won. He admitted that it was wrong of him to think it was right to limit personal choice (wrt to magazine bans), and he agreed to go shooting with me next time I'm in CA.

Now to somehow make sure that he gets some hot brass inbetween his skin and safety glasses. That feeling sucks.

I think Alex Jones is a crackpot and a fruitloop. I would as soon go to him for news as I would go to Rush Limbaugh for lessons on how to make friends.

I watched one of his videos (I would like to ad,I haven't been able to sit thru one complete Alex vid) that he was mad doggin' Heraldo.Heraldo wasn't much impressed.
Alex's acting is pretty bad.I think he needs to get more Oxy codon from his mentor.

I think Alex Jones is a crackpot and a fruitloop. I would as soon go to him for news as I would go to Rush Limbaugh for lessons on how to make friends.

Alex Jones is definitely a crackpot, and likes to spin things in the most extreme light. It sells I suppose.

I listen sometimes still, because in between the rants are decent bits of verifiable intel.

At the very least, I'd rather listen to Alex than anything on Fox "News".

That is, if I'm bored of listening to Iron Maiden that day. :)

When five mega corps control 99% of what the vast majority see and hear via the 'news', a corporate controlled government can do what it wants when it wants.

We often talk about what the media covers.. We pay attention to "alternative media" from the right, the left and everywhere in-between.
What astounds me about these "mass shooting" reports is how the media creates victims, scenarios and events to get the best ratings for their shows..
The most recen" shooting in Wisconsin is a great example of our media gone wild.
There are a few things here that really irk me..
1. The mass media instantly forgot all the details of the Colorado shooting.. (the victims stories, photos, follow=up stories. Where the stuff came from.. the mental health of the shooter.. etc.. They could have been milking that for weeks..

2. How they prioritize what they actually report.. You would think from the perspective of the media that the only shooting that happened that day, happened in Wisconsin.. Yet not far away in Detroit MI, the same day mind you, 7 people were shot on the lakefront in downtown Detroit.

Why is this not news?
a. Because it's Detroit. The city is lost already. And no one important lives there.

b. This was not a hate crime or domestic terrorism. This was just a normal day in Detroit..

c. This was not nearly as good news because these people were just sho and injured. No one died..

3. The media is clearly working with whoever they need to, to support infringing on our rights.

Whenever these events happen, and no doubt there will be more, it is very important to watch the first reports, especially when eye witnesses are interviewed. In the Sikh temple shootings, one eyewitness clearly said there were four, that's right, four, shooters. But then officialdom gets into the act and suddenly everything is pinned on a lone gunman with the media never questioning the official account.

These events are always followed by media-wide interviews with anti-gun "experts" who think there need to be more laws and gun control - even thouigh it'sm obvious that every shooting incident we've heard about has been by deranged individuals who had no problem at all getting hold of weapons.

It all makes you think that there is definitely an agenda going on here to get rid of our second amendment rights.

Why is it that these mass shootings get such media attention.
The media is a joke.. They are adjusting people's views to suit their shareholders and the needs of the government.
Once they have accomplished the smoke and mirrors they move on to the next subject.
This has been my media rant..

-Joshua

In other news, it's been confirmed that the sky is indeed blue.

Alex Jones is definitely a crackpot, and likes to spin things in the most extreme light. It sells I suppose.

I listen sometimes still, because in between the rants are decent bits of verifiable intel.

At the very least, I'd rather listen to Alex than anything on Fox "News".

That is, if I'm bored of listening to Iron Maiden that day. :)

I've been meaning to ask, is this you?
Jack Thompson (activist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When five mega corps control 99% of what the vast majority see and hear via the 'news', a corporate controlled government can do what it wants when it wants.

Dont forget they also got bailout money when the banks and AIG got theres also. They just didnt talk much about that. I wonder why? The best news the government could buy.

The gov/corp 'news' is so over the top at times with its propaganda and manipulations I use it as a source of entertainment only. Not to underestimate its power of course when it comes to an easily misdirected and ignorant populace though. Americans owe 30s Germans, who were often criticized for being easily mislead and 'dumbed down', a huge apology since we are much worse.

Once you see the mainstream media for what it is though, its power is broken. It is possible to think rationally and logically and not kneel at the altar of authority or 'public opinion.' I find what people like Edward Bernais did to the American sheeple fascinating. My favorite was convincing women that cigarettes were empowering and a sign of the liberty and freedom, empowerment because they all had their torch of freedom lol.

Without a complicit media and imaginary friends even more serious events like invasions/occupations/genocide just would not be possible. A truly informed populace would not allow such money grabs to benefit the <1%.

If people ever knew how easily they have been manipulated for decades their heads would explode. Your hopes, fears, desire for acceptance, and need to believe you are 'free' are all used against you. If believing a ridiculous lie makes us the 'good guys' so be it.

All made possible because gov/corps hopped into bed with top psychologists and manipulators, and people are in law groups/societies are very easy to deceive.

The gun control creeps are keenly aware of how to twist truths to instill fear; we all know that already. The gov/police is here to help you and a private citizen with a gun is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

The gov/corp 'news' is so over the top at times with its propaganda and manipulations I use it as a source of entertainment only. Not to underestimate its power of course when it comes to an easily misdirected and ignorant populace though. Americans owe 30s Germans, who were often criticized for being easily mislead and 'dumbed down', a huge apology since we are much worse.

Once you see the mainstream media for what it is though, its power is broken. It is possible to think rationally and logically and not kneel at the altar of authority or 'public opinion.' I find what people like Edward Bernais did to the American sheeple fascinating. My favorite was convincing women that cigarettes were empowering and a sign of the liberty and freedom, empowerment because they all had their torch of freedom lol.

Without a complicit media and imaginary friends even more serious events like invasions/occupations/genocide just would not be possible. A truly informed populace would not allow such money grabs to benefit the <1%.

If people ever knew how easily they have been manipulated for decades their heads would explode. Your hopes, fears, desire for acceptance, and need to believe you are 'free' are all used against you. If believing a ridiculous lie makes us the 'good guys' so be it.

All made possible because gov/corps hopped into bed with top psychologists and manipulators, and people are in law groups/societies are very easy to deceive.

The gun control creeps are keenly aware of how to twist truths to instill fear; we all know that already. The gov/police is here to help you and a private citizen with a gun is just a disaster waiting to happen.

View attachment 43555

Very good point. I can never understand how many people are oblivious of whats going on around them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top