JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have noticed several threads over the last week or so where a question was ask and within a couple of posts everything that could be said about the question was said..... And the thread continued on for 6 more pages :D

I get that its just the way it is, but why is it that way? Why do we all feel compelled to get in our two cents?

'Cuz a lot of us got wives.... and we therefore enjoy the opportunity to say something without interruption when it presents itself?;)....

(That, and 2 cents is about all I can afford these days.)

I have noticed several threads over the last week or so where a question was ask and within a couple of posts everything that could be said about the question was said..... And the thread continued on for 6 more pages :D

I get that its just the way it is, but why is it that way? Why do we all feel compelled to get in our two cents?

BEER.....at least that's MY excuse, otherwise I shut the F up........

Because messing around is more fun? Unless it's about knives, knife threads seem to stay on topic a little better... :rolleyes:

And two cents? Bunch of spenders here. I have a ha'penny can I ante in with that?

Because you're soaking in it, vadge!
(code for "beauty parlor gossip")

th?id=OIP.g1Y74Hf9Uvp_q7eJ4gGojAEsEf&w=214&h=205&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.jpg

When you're sitting around the campfire with a bunch of friends and the yakking goes on for hours, you don't mind until the beer is gone. It's kind of like that.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews