JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot by time ago the Times or PI asked how people read the newspaper. One guy said he reads it until he got enough info out of the story. I laughed because that exactly wha I would do. Most of the pertinent info is on the front page.
So the moral of the story is I made it a page and a half here and thought the topic was covered enough.
Sorry y'all on the pages after that;)

Oh, you guys think you can ramble on?
The wife decided that Friday night through Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning was a great time to have six granddaughters over for a five night jamboree:confused:
With the inclement weather we've had, you'd think I was the guy that wrote the entire unabridged
Encyclopedia britannica.
Hey papa, whys the, what's the, who's the, and how comes come in full auto mode fellas.
And in my best Clifford Claven impersonation I do my best to keep them on their seats edge (their not asking the plethora of questions as long as I'm answering, and long winded mind you ) and fill the time with the full on bovine scatolagy stuff that only Papa's seem to know.
The two youngest are around 4 and the oldest is 11, they believe every word.
HA!
And you fellas think you can ramble on:rolleyes:

The wife decided that Friday night through Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning was a great time to have six granddaughters over for a five night jamboree:confused:
With the inclement weather we've had, you'd think I was the guy that wrote the entire unabridged
Encyclopedia britannica.
Hey papa, whys the, what's the, who's the, and how comes come in full auto mode fellas.
And in my best Clifford Claven impersonation I do my best to keep them on their seats edge (their not asking the plethora of questions as long as I'm answering, and long winded mind you ) and fill the time with the full on bovine scatolagy stuff that only Papa's seem to know.
HA!

John, John, John..... We are talkin "Ramblin" man, not Bul***tin.. There is a difference my main man!!!!:p:p:p:p

Well, we are on page three on a post about posts that go on and on after just 24 hours. I'd say if nothing else it makes a fine example.

Of what I'm not sure...:D

Uh, Mike, you DO realize I was half joking when I posted that, right? :p

Oh yes, I realize. I was just quoting, and probably agreeing with you. We all need to feel relevant don't we? Like some attention? Yeah I think so.

Encyclopedia britannica.
HA!

Now this ^^^ It's easy to scan over it, IF you want to. :D

Well, we are on page three on a post about posts that go on and on after just 24 hours. I'd say if nothing else it makes a fine example.

Of what I'm not sure...:D

Just remember you started it Mister Monster. ;)

Due to the lack of substance, the really knowlegeable folks start looking elsewhere and the forum gets overrun by goofballs.

I know you are right if we are talking about fishing forums. With firearms though, the group seems much more cordial. We WANT more people in our ranks, we like to share. There are always people new to firearms, and new firearms. I could be wrong though as I'm still a relative noob to the firearms world. but I like to think I will still get pleasure long into the future sharing what I know and have learned with those needing information and camaraderie. Also, having forums on these website to talk about life in general goes a long way to keeping things interesting.

Talk about rambling! :p

Oh yes, I realize. I was just quoting, and probably agreeing with you. We all need to feel relevant don't we? Like some attention? Yeah I think so.

Now this ^^^ It's easy to scan over it, IF you want to. :D

Just remember you started it Mister Monster. ;)

I know you are right if we are talking about fishing forums. With firearms though, the group seems much more cordial. We WANT more people in our ranks, we like to share. There are always people new to firearms, and new firearms. I could be wrong though as I'm still a relative noob to the firearms world. but I like to think I will still get pleasure long into the future sharing what I know and have learned with those needing information and camaraderie. Also, having forums on these website to talk about life in general goes a long way to keeping things interesting.

Talk about rambling! :p

How dare you talk about fishermen in that tone sir..... I'll have you know that my eyes are still a bright blue.... unlike a lot of fishermen who have Brown hair has eyes...:eek::eek::eek::p

How dare you talk about fishermen in that tone sir..... I'll have you know that my eyes are still a bright blue.... unlike a lot of fishermen who have Brown hair has eyes...:eek::eek::eek::p

I really complain about NW fisherman's attitudes but I do find some real nice people out there. Most of the complaints stem from idiots that never owned a boat before. They have more money than brains and buy a 21' something and go chugging at full wake speed 50' from me when I'm anchored, OR trolling, when they have the whole river. WAVING! :confused: Anchor directly below/above me, that sort of thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top