JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think entropy will have a greater effect.

1573099750821.png

I figure there'll only be the very skinny and the very fat, nobody will have any muscle mass because literally everything will be automated. Think WALL-E, maybe Idiocracy

A thousand years is less than a blink of an eye in the evolutionary clock. Rickenbacher39 is on the right track for a tool that provides the answer: a mirror. For good or bad we're kinda stuck with ourselves (or in his case stuck ON ourselves) for even the unforseeable future.

My money's on more "Planet of the Apes" than "Star Trek." Look at how many of those around us, while genetically human, have intellectually, behaviorally and socially devolved back into lower primates already...

My money's on more "Planet of the Apes" than "Star Trek." Look at how many of those around us, while genetically human, have intellectually, behaviorally and socially devolved back into lower primates already...

Not to quibble, but the second image is from one of my favorite "Outer Limits" episodes... the early series not the remake. Although "Sand Kings" was pretty good in the second series. Do you recognize David McCallum in that brainiac pic?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top