JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was also tired (embarrassed actually) of the tortured syntax and horrible grammar of "official" news letters (like Geo. W torutured public speeches), and lobbying letters to politicians... to the point that I even offered to edit and polish them up for review before they were sent out, but to no avail.

A lot of "puff and pose" It was almost like grown-ups trying to play "war" like kids do... at least that's how it rubbed me... not my thing.

I won't get into the money issues... :rolleyes:

I was also tired (embarrassed actually) of the tortured syntax and horrible grammar of "official" news letters (like Geo. W torutured public speeches), and lobbying letters to politicians... to the point that I even offered to edit and polish them up for review before they were sent out, but to no avail.

A lot of "puff and pose" It was almost like grown-ups trying to play "war" like kids do... at least that's how it rubbed me... not my thing.

I won't get into the money issues... :rolleyes:

I noticed that in those emails too. Kind of had to cringe each time. I am sorry it went the way it did though. We can always use more pro-gun sites and groups.

It's just my way of thinking but if I wanted to make money on a gun website I would study the culture and figure out what would bring them here to spend money.

People come and people go so what are they looking for here? What drives them away? What are the values of the majority of gun owners? Where is Blitzkrieg? :D

Wheres-waldo.jpg

I wasn't referring to you at all, Joe... it was about that "other guy" who was accusing you of the very thing he wound up doing... o_O

'Nuff said on the matter... I get peeved every time I think about it.

Oh I know, I'm laughing because even with the size of NWFA I still can't pay myself minimum wage, let alone a decent living. Not that it couldn't, I'm just not willing to compromise the quality of the site or our goals for money :s0090:

It's just my way of thinking but if I wanted to make money on a gun website I would study the culture and figure out what would bring them here to spend money.

People come and people go so what are they looking for here? What drives them away? What are the values of the majority of gun owners? Where is Blitzkrieg? :D

That's absolutely true. If money were the goal this place would be quite a bit different.

Honestly Joe, I am sure that no one would begrudge you at least making "some" kind of income off your site. It is a fabulous place. The consistency and mere presence is worth it to me....

I appreciate that, and I do take a wage, it's just not very much :)

DOOD..... how have I never thought of this before?

I need to start a regional LIBERAL firearm owners board... education, representation... hellz yea

I had a couple of transactions with Blitzkrieg. I live about 30 min from him. I never heard or picked up on any of this when I talked to him. And I was in his house once.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top