JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting, is says his profile is "not available". Maybe he left? Or maybe he got booted? I'd be more inclined to go with the 2nd option as I don't think profiles go away just because someone hasn't posted in a while.

I clicked on some thread a while ago that was from 2009 I think. I saw a lot of monikers that used to post regularly. Made me kinda sad because I remember having more people in on discussions. I think I'll always be reading/posting on forums, and this forum, in my fairly limited experience, is real a good one.

I used to watch TV news and read the paper with my morning coffee....I'd be a raving nut-case had I stayed with that!

One too many Stormfront links?

I think him and a handful of others went to another site related to firearms with looser first amendment rules after catching some heat here over some controversial posts. IIRC.

He was quietly "exited" from that site too for reasons Ben stated... was even more openly "anti-sem" over there.

And no, despite my avatar I'm not Jewish, just my carpenter boss. ;)

He was quietly "exited" from that site too for reasons Ben stated... was even more openly "anti-sem" over there.

And no, despite my avatar I'm not Jewish, just my carpenter boss. ;)
Odd, I never saw him say anything anti-sem.
Did I miss a locked post?

He seemed to be an HK fan if I recall.. But never saw anything that was over the top.

Odd, I never saw him say anything anti-sem.
Did I miss a locked post?

He seemed to be an HK fan if I recall.. But never saw anything that was over the top.

I'm talking WCFA forums... yeah, he was more than openly blatant about his views on Jews and non-whites over there... for a spell, then "poof". They were EXCEPTIONALLY heavy handed in editing posts (sometimes even changing the entire context/meaning) without so much as any notification to the poster, spying on PM's, etc.

You mean "Taku"? Haven't seen him around lately either.

And NoFlinch has been out since June.

Taku let me know that he got suspended until sometime in November for a joking response that he cracked at liberal-progressive's expense when answering someone's gun safety question... that's all I have to say about that. o_O

They were EXCEPTIONALLY heavy handed in editing posts (sometimes even changing the entire context/meaning) without so much as any notification to the poster, spying on PM's, etc.

They were doing that at WCFA? That's probably part of the reason they didn't last long then.

They were doing that at WCFA? That's probably part of the reason they didn't last long then.

Yep, it started out as a new breath of fresh air from here then the owner got paranoid that everyone was out to get him when he "opend the doors" to the outside liberal base (was started as all conservative base)...
Go figure, then he turned on the very people who helped him build up his site through donations and recruiting ....:(

Yep, it started out as a new breath of fresh air from here then the owner got paranoid that everyone was out to get him when he "opend the doors" to the outside liberal base (was started as all conservative base)...
Go figure, then he turned on the very people who helped him build up his site through donations and recruiting ....:(

Too bad. I joined there early on, but never really got in the groove of the site. Seemed like an excessive amount of negativity and bashing, at least from my POV. I think they had a good idea in mind, just sounds like it got derailed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top