JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just looking at a classified listing for an Aero built M5 AR and one of the comments was
"I wish Aero still built the AR10 stuff"

So I made a quick visit to there web page and sure enough I see no uppers, stripped lowers or complete rifles. Anyone have any idea why? I have quite a few M5 parts, three complete rifles and enough parts to build one more. I am going to be really bummed if they are permanently fazed out. :(

I just built one.
Ordered it about a month ago. Their stuff goes super fast. If you see it on their website you better order it fast.
I love their screw in roll pins.

I called asking about their M5 handguards and the guy told me they were in the middle of re-tooling for the next gen M5 line and it should be out soon.

Well I hope that is the case, I guess it would make sense not to offer to backorder stuff if they are changing the style.

I just registered for their August rifle giveaway and their ad had M5 FDE Cerakote lowers coming soon. They are now doing their light weight Aero optic mounts in 34mm so I am guessing the large than 1 inch, and 30mm is for bigger scopes on bigger rifles. I am guessing their swamped...the price of excellent affordable products. I really like my SPR mount on my carbine.

Brutus Out

They're reworking the line according to their FB page, had wanted to relaunch end of July but now looking more like October.

Sounds almost like one of my clients' delivery-estimate patterns, actually...

13438813_1284291611594735_8363368587014967111_n.jpg

Aero Precision
July 29 at 3:55pm ·
**Announcement**
We have been receiving many inquiries about the re-launch of our M5E1 product line (handguards, uppers, complete uppers). Our anticipated date was end of July, however, that date is being pushed out another week or 2 as we are still working a few products through the shop.

We understand that many of you have been waiting patiently and we are working hard to get these products available. If you would like to sign up to be the first notified, please email [email protected]. Whatever email address you email from will be added to the announcement list and this group will be the first notified at product launch. Additionally, everyone on this list will be offered a one time discount on the new products once they launch.

We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Jeez, they need to hurry up. this is not the time of year to be having empty store shelves and out of stock notes on websites. This didn't happen when they released the Quantum handguards for their AR15 lineup.....both styles produced in tandem!

Why do AR10 builders seem to be getting the short ended stick deal?

They sent us an email saying demand had been so high that they are removing the backorder option from their site and that if we wanted any before the holidays that we needed to put some on backorder that day... and that was about 3 weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top