JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They sunburn easily?
1714024400024.jpeg

What grinds my gears.
The current administrations in Olympia, Washington and Washington DC.
Washington state gun laws.
Seattle area - drivers who, by their actions, most likely don't have a license or insurance.
College students who deny historical events but have never read or studied history.
And finally:

1714024581257.jpeg
and

1714024710450.jpeg

My co-worker "Terry" 68 years young. I gotta give it to him. The sharpest guy in the shop. And in so many ways!
Someone accidentally dropped a piece of iron that almost crush the guys finger. He didnt even say anything. Not even an ouch! Must be a Terminator! Were years apart but I consider him as one of my best friends of all time. I hope he feels the same...:s0045:

I live in a small town whose population consists of 3 groups.
Group 1, the college students, most of whom can't really drive safely

Group 2, the retired, old people, most who can't drive safely

Group 3, everyone else who gets pissed off at these two groups.

I live in a small town whose population consists of 3 groups.
Group 1, the college students, most of whom can't really drive safely

Group 2, the retired, old people, most who can't drive safely

Group 3, everyone else who gets pissed off at these two groups.
Old drivers are like calming barrels on wheels, plus they make everyday a scenic drive.

Old drivers are like calming barrels on wheels, plus they make everyday a scenic drive.
Most times, theyre the ones blowing through stop signs, turning without signalling, slowing down without brakes, cutting in front of traffic when theres at least mile of space behind the vehicle they cut off.

Edit. Oh, lets not forget
.. purposely not yielding to pedestrians crossing

Most times, theyre the ones blowing through stop signs, turning without signalling, slowing down without brakes, cutting in front of traffic when theres at least mile of space behind the vehicle they cut off.

That all sounds bad but what about those 30 to 40 year olds with very early onset dementia who mistake the gas pedal for the brake pedal and plow into to businesses from parking spots :)

In my area, just south of Seattle, there's a bit of this in every age group.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews