JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The worst driver you can imagine. According to my boss it a Korean co'z he's married to one. I told him no one is gonna pass through this one. She drives pedal to the metal and the only thing that's holding her car is a masking tape. I never rode her car again.. :s0092:
Wut?

Pretty much anyone under 30
Unless they're working full time.
People at 4 am screaming like they are being kidnapped and someone trying to drag them into their car. Just stfu I say, trying to sleep dammit! :s0112: (Happened 2 nights ago in PDX).
I know this one!
You're down around Felony Flats aren't you?
Or because they severed in a military somewhere, yet never in a combat role.
They get my respect from the get-go. As it should be.

I know this one!
You're down around Felony Flats aren't you?
Nowhere near there fortunately. Neighbor must have called the cops cuz they actually came. The young girl was pretty loud. I saw cops talk to her which took about 15 seconds. They said "you were screaming and someone was tying to pull you in their car, are you being kidnapped?" "No", "ok have a nice night."

Last Edited:
They get my respect from the get-go. As it should be.
Only if they're respectable people. I've known more than one miserable dirtbag who wore a uniform.

Respect, just like trust, takes a lifetime to build and seconds to destroy. Gotta maintain it every single day.

Pretty much anyone under 30
4 years ago I was telling my wife that we finally got ourselves all together when it comes to bills and expenses. After a few weeks we got into an accident totaled my wife's CRV. Glad she's okay but I'm so upset on that 18 year old girl text messaging the boyfriend, head on 2 cars without hitting the breaks. That instantly changed my life. I was forced to sell the jaguar, and she end up getting a new car. Making car payments was never a plan for us moving forward. But I'm glad were out if it again.

4 years ago I was telling my wife that we finally got ourselves all together when it comes to bills and expenses. After a few weeks we got into an accident totaled my wife's CRV. Glad she's okay but 'm so upset on that 18 year old girl text messaging the boyfriend, head on 2 cars without hitting the breaks. That instantly changed my life. I was forced to sell the jaguar, and she end up getting a new car. Making car payments was never a plan for us moving forward. But I'm glad were out if it again.
The victim of an accident shouldn't ever be out a single penny. Not for medical, not for vehicular repairs or for lost wages.

The victim of an accident shouldn't ever be out a single penny. Not for medical, not for vehicular repairs or for lost wages.
The time and the timing is what she took from us. I was in the verge of buying another (medium risk) property and the last thing I dont wanna show is a car payment to a bank.

Guy that look like gangbanger wearing stocking hat when it's like 68 degrees stopping his car in traffic and getting out confronting the guy behind him in his car. Happened just now. Yelling like
Mad. Poor guy in Normal car. I hope he was armed and glad it didn't get that far. PDX sucks. Rude poeple. Gangbangers. Druggies. All smashed into too small of an area. Confrontations are only minutes away seems like at any given time here. Everyone is hot for confrontation, protest, anger, violence nowadays it seems like.
I know what you mean, BUT I'm sure there are more then a few people who look at me at times when my tatts show and I'm dressed less then professional and may have decided I was a banger. Honestly I think it's gotten me out of way more conflict then in it.

Course carrying all the time just on its own keeps me from starting stuff. I am a de-escalator by nature anyway though.

Idk what's up, must be an election year…. I've seen some people go out of their way to start stuff on the road and I do not really get out that much.

THIEVES!!! And liars...........and THIEVES!!!!!!!
For someone at her day and age that's about to meet Jesus, she should be repenting instead of lying.... :s0161: :s0140:

1714013900635.png

..... Off the topic. I didn't know that there was a special edition in the 928. Was that the Montana car?
What do you mean special edition and what do you mean Montana car? There were some special editions such as weissach but they are just cosmetic stuff. S refers to the newer body style (Fe rear bumper is different, 1987 onward). Engine brakes etc upgraded also. S also refers to the 1980 European S 4.7 liter which some years later became the American S. I have grey market 1980' S That has the same horsepower but much less weight than a 1995 (last year) 928. The reason is no smog stuff at all cuz grey import. All gauges and warning lights are in German. Also have a 78' (104th one made) and 82'. 95' are like $60k-$100k but a 80' real euro S can be affordable if you can find one. Lots of fakes out there.

Pic of 80' euro s in same color scheme. Front and rear spoilers came this year. All 928s have v8 in the front and rear wheel drive (rear transaxle) with 4 wheel passive steering. That's why lots of people make these older ones into race cars.

1BEC2D02-60B5-49F7-BB19-F5EC47D68DB6.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top